02 February 2013

Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 + Daylight lamp

Panasonic Lumix DMC - SZ7
My new Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC - SZ7
I fanally found one! I've researched for the perfect camera for ages. 

I wanted a new one since I've discovered that my old camera's mic was broke. When you recorded a video it was like you were standing next to a highway... really awful noise!
So this was like maybe a year ago and since that time I've been searching like hell to find a new one. First I thought about buying a Canon but with all the new models it was hard to find a camera that hasn't the weird underwater sound when you record video's. I totally didn't what to do anymore... even was looking at camera's of €300. 
Then I figured out with my moms camera that I really liked making photos more than video's. So this January I researched again and found out that this Lumix would do exactly what I want it to do. 

Plus it wasn't that expensive for a camera, only €159,-
So I bought it :).
(dutch onlineshop)

Case Logic camera bag Carneool gemstone
I also bought this little "Case Logic" camera bag at BCC
(a dutch electronics store)
I also bought a Keychain with a Carneool gemstone because my mom has the exact same camera bag :)

Now it really feels like it's really mine :D

 YUP, I'm going professional xD
I bought a daylight lamp :D It's huge!! haha
It's 40w and you really shouldn't look directly in it...


Update photo's
April 11 2013
I made 2869 photo's with my new camera already :D