16 January 2014

Blippo kawaii haul & review!! Part 1: Rilakkuma items

blippo rilakkuma korilakkuma kiiroitori plush pink love candy strawberry chocolate charm keyring shoelaces notepad notebook stickers bento kawaii cute japanese asian haul
Intro part 1
So I recently bought a very large amount of stuff on Blippo and I'm so insanely happen with everything. I'm gonna show you everything! I've made around 30 pictures so I've made a 3 part blogpost. That's easier to load on pc/phone for some people. I hope you enjoy! In this part I'm gonna tell and show you all my Rilakkuma items (the not edible ones)

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma plush cafe kawaii
Rilakkuma cafe plush
Price: $15,66 sale price: $5,49(€4,17) & link (only 1 left!)
I have a few Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma plush items but I didn't have a themed rilakkuma yet, So I'm very, very happy with this one, with his cute little hat and cafe coffee (or hot Chocolate?)

Blippo haul review shoplog Korilakkuma rilakkuma mobile charm model 3 heart 2 kawayy
Korilakkuma heart charm
Price: $3,82(€2,90) & link (only 1 left!)
Recently I've bought a new camera, a pink canon. I still need to buy a safety bag for it and I always want a charm or keychain hanging on a camera bag or else I think it's boring. So this super cute phone charm is perfect and it matches perfectly with my camera!

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma notes blue bedtime kawaii
Rilakkuma bedtime notes
Price $2,50(€1,90) & link (only 1 left!)
I already bought a bedtime notebook on ebay and when it got here I realized I didn't look at the sizes, lol! It was really small. So when I saw these Rilakkuma bedtime notes I was extremely happy. Why do I want this.. I want to write down my dreams when I wake up, so I won't forget them. I dream every night so every night a new adventure and some are so weird, horrifying, special or cute that I really want to remember!

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma notes blue bedtime preview kawaii
Preview
It has all kinds of different themed paper designs. So cute! I just remembered I have written down a dream of mine on Facebook, just rambled it down really fast so I wouldn't forget xD Link to my dream, Remember it's weird! I'm very happy with these notes, so now I can write it directly here and not on facebook haha!

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma soft keyring model 1 pink kawaii
Rilakkuma soft keyring
Price: $2,50 sale price: $1,75(€1,33) link
This item was so cheap and cute, just wanted it! I didn't had a soft keyring yet :)
and btw this item is perfect for people who loves ASMR. It gives a very nice sound.

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma notepad bee meets honey kawaii
Rilakkuma meets honey notepad
Price $3,82 (€2,90) & link
I really wanted another item of Rilakkuma meets honey, I love rilakkuma & honey, so a perfect match, right?! But I can't remember why I wanted this notepad. Maybe for making shopping lists or writing down what I shouldn't forget haha!

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma notepad bee meets honey preview kawaii
Preview
You have a place for you name, adress etc. Also on every page you'll see Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma (in a squirrel suit!) on the colored pages you'll see all of them in cute bumblebee outfits. I love it!

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori mini plush model 1 kawaii
Kiiroitori mini plush
Price $1,35 (€1,02) (out of stock!)
Welcome Kiioroitori to my home! It's my first Kiiroitori item ever! :D So happy! He is so cute and tiny with his little fan! (that reminds me of a-Nation concert props :D)

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma korilakkuma notebook basket spring kawaii
Korilakkuma spring notebook
Price: $3,82 (€2,90) & link
A few months ago I ordered a wintery notebook (same type) on Ebay, really cute but I also wanted a spring flowery one of this kind of notebook and luckily Blippo has one!
Sometimes I'm already longing for spring, But I still want a little bit of snow just before all that happens :D

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma korilakkuma notebook basket spring preview kawaii
Preview
Again a place for your information.. So cute: school, year & class!! Also on every page you'll find the little gang having a happy forest dinner. At the end of this notebook you'll find a schedule.

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma sticker set model 2 kawaii
Rilakkuma sticker set
Price 5,13 (€3,90) & link
Like I haven't had sticker sets enough yet, lol! I really wanted this set because of the last  sheet. The Rilakkuma bedtime theme, I love it! Also the rest is lovely too, didn't had them yet! I really love that they are 3d!

So this is the end of part 1 of my Blippo haul. Tomorrow part 2 and 3 will come online!
I really didn't expected that I've made so many pictures (or you could say bought so much stuff)

*Part 2* & *Part 3*

blippo link picture haul kawaii japan webshop
If you can wait untill tomorrow then click the picture to go to the amazing webshop Blippo! They have a major sale going on right now, so shop fast because It's gonna end soon!

What do you think of these items?
Remember to read well if you like an item, 
because of some there's only 1 left!