17 January 2014

Blippo kawaii haul & review!! Part 2: Rilakkuma candy

blippo rilakkuma korilakkuma kiiroitori plush pink love candy strawberry chocolate charm keyring shoelaces notepad notebook stickers bento kawaii cute japanese asian haul
Intro part 2
So I recently bought a very large amount of stuff on Blippo and I'm so insanely happen with everything. I'm gonna show you everything! I hope you enjoy! In this part I'm gonna tell and show you all about my Rilakkuma candy. Trust me when I say: my review is 100% honest because most of it is already in my belly! :)

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma corn puffs strawberry chocolate kawaii review
Rilakkuma Strawberry corn puffs
Price: $4,61 (€3,50) & link
I wanted to try out something totally out of my confort zone, so I bought this. I was really scared to try something like this out; something with a strawberry chocolate layer.. so weird! The first thing I thought: this must be so bad en chemical.... see what happens.

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma corn puffs strawberry chocolate kawaii review
Preview
So I took a bite.... OMG THIS IS THE MOST DELICIOUS THING EVER. SO WEIRD, BUT SO GOOOOOD! I feel so sad because it's now temporarily out of stock, I need more!
And yes everything is in my belly now (my belly is happy!) Also there was a nice rilakkuma sticker inside. I really recomment this product!

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma tin can mixed drops review kawaii
Korilakkuma mixed drops
Price: $7,76 (€5,90) & link (only 1 left!)
I really love hard candy  because I don't have the urge with hard candy to keep eating. And I really wanted to try out the famous drops of Japan. This candy is produced since 1800s. Of cource this is not the original package; I wanted a tin korilakkuma version :) 

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma tin can mixed drops review kawaii
And then this happened
I spend around 10 minutes go get this thing open (the tape was no issue haha) the thing in the middel, no clue how to open it. So I searched for pliers and finally I got it open.. please feel free to leave in a comment if there is an easier way to open it :)

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma tin can mixed drops review kawaii
Preview
So on the left you see the other cute side of this tin box and on the right you see the cute candy! I really can say I love, love, love them! I think this is one of the best hard sweet candy I've tasted in my life. I have bought last year a lot of other kinds of hard candy (all fruity kinds) I like them a lot but I lóve these! I did already ate a few of these but like I said I'm calm hard candy eater :P

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma cookie sticks pretzels review kawaii
Rilakkuma cookie sticks
Price: $3,29 (€2,50) & link
Are these like Pocky sticks of are they really different? I was really curious and Rilakkuma sticks, that must be something! I hadn't study the packaging yet but again I see hula Rilakkuma and kiiroitori, So cute!! :D What more can I say? let's tell you how they taste!

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma cookie sticks pretzels review kawaii
Preview
So they are nice and sealed in a cute plastic bag which was very fast unsealed xD haha
They look like the biscuits from Pocky but not taste like pocky. They have a very special and soft flavor. Mild but extremely lovely cookie sticks! When you eat these sticks you feel like hugging a bear or something :) I really, really like them a lot (I still have some broken parts left)

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma bucket fruit gummies kawaii review
Rilakkuma fruit gummies
Price: $9,08 (€6,90) & link
A bucket full with candy, how can I say no!? The bucket is so cute with rilakkuma, Korilakkuma and kiiroitori playing with soft candy! I have no idea when I ate all the candy what I would do with the bucket, u know what to store inside :) "oo maybe a cute orchid of other cute pinky plant!"

Blippo haul review shoplog rilakkuma kiiroitori korilakkuma bucket fruit gummies kawaii review
Preview
So inside you'll find 3 types of colored bag but the candy are the same. The candy is really delicious! It really helps that they are packed or I would have an empty bucket already :D The taste of the Rilakkuma candy is very soft and fruity. It really taste like kawaii candy. (u know when you imagine how soft cute candy must taste, well this is it!

So these were all the candy items I bought from Blippo and again so happy with them! I really do hope that the strawberry corn puffs are back in stock soon. Tongith will part 3 also come online.

*Part 1* & *Part 3*

blippo link picture haul kawaii japan webshop
So if you'd see anything you like remember; it's just a click away from you. Just click on the picture and welcome in the kawaii world! every with free shipping!

Did you every tasted candy from 
Japan and what did you think?
Are you eager to try some? ;)