19 January 2014

Oyatsu Cafe kawaii haul part 2

Oyatsu Cafe haul shoplog candy rilakkuma korilakkuma kiiroitori diy erasers kawaii cute peach model pockky chocolate photo album nikukyu
My second order
Today I'm gonna haul the second order for you. I really really love the items that I've bought very very much and I want more already! So lets stop chatting about this and haul away!! :D

Oyatsu Cafe haul shoplog candy kawaii cute kracie happy kitchen doughnut set diy food
Kracie Happy Kitchen doughnut DIY set
Price: $4,99 Click here to buy
My sister bought this cute DIY set and she's gonna make it probably tomorrow. Then I'm gonna film or photograph it :) I can't say more about this yet.

Oyatsu Cafe haul shoplog candy kawaii cute rilakkuma korilakkuma kiiroitori ramine model set 1 2 3
Rilakkuma Model & Ramune candy set 1, 2 and 3
Price: $2,49 for one Click here to buy cake shop
When I saw this on the shop, I thought huh what's this. Then I saw that it was made of plastic and again something with candy. Didn't understand it at all (not so much text in the description) so I just bought it out of curiosity! :D

Oyatsu Cafe haul shoplog candy kawaii cute rilakkuma korilakkuma kiiroitori ramine model set 1 2 3
Candy
Well this is it.. nothing spectacular...

Oyatsu Cafe haul shoplog candy kawaii cute rilakkuma korilakkuma kiiroitori ramine model set 1 2 3
But then!
These Rilakkuma build packages came out of the boxes. The plastic is really high quality and I started building it up right way :) Had so much fun!! :D
I think it's like the same things as a toy in a happy meal or something. I never ever got a happy meal toy or something like that. So me as a 23 grown up woman is very happy with this!! :D

Oyatsu Cafe haul shoplog candy kawaii cute rilakkuma korilakkuma kiiroitori ramine model set 1 2 3
Almost done
Everything is perfect, no pieces are missing and placing the stickers: I'm an artist! :D I really like them a lot, they are so cute! Maybe it's just a toy but for me it is a collectors item! <3

Oyatsu Cafe haul shoplog candy kawaii cute rilakkuma korilakkuma kiiroitori ramine model set 1 2 3
Perfection
You can click them together! I now have them on my glass shelf on my sink in my bedroom in the front of my mirror (that sounds like a really weird construction, I'll take a picture next time haha!) So now I can see them everyday and smile :) Oyatsu Cafe please sell more of these kind of models:D I want them all hihi:D 

Oyatsu Cafe link picture kawaii
I'm really in love with this shop and I recomment everyone shopping there. Really fast shipping and cheap shipping costs! Click the picture above to shop into a candy heaven!

Did you ever try to make DIY candy? And do
you have an item you like to see everyday just to smile?