15 May 2014

Homemade chocolate muffins & fun with my little Helper

Baking homemade muffins Dr oetker verwen muffins Chocolade chocolate Laburnum anagyroides spring summer delicious
Baked with a reason
So today I wanted to bake some chocolate muffins. I had it all planned out, just bake these and nothing else. Instead I did a lot extra things today that I've planned for tomorrow. So yay I'm done :D Also I did have lots of fun with my little Helper today and she's great on camera, It's hard to not post all of them...

Baking homemade muffins Dr oetker verwen muffins Chocolade chocolate Laburnum anagyroides spring summer
Just an ordinary chocolate muffin mix.
I know how to bake chocolate muffins, but these are so fast made and always a succes. I wanted to bake these especially for the season finally of Once Upon A Time. I'm writing this blogpost around midnight, so we've already watched it and ate some muffins. They are so heavenly delicious and omg Once Upon A Time was so good, I can't wait for the next season to begin, but for now we'll let it go...

Baking homemade muffins Dr oetker verwen muffins Chocolade chocolate ingredients
and move on to the ingredients
So you'll get the flourmix with added suger and cacoa. The paper cups, deco suger and deco chocolate (also for inside the mixture) You do need to add some things from your own kitchen like; 90gr of butter, 50ml of water and 2 eggs

So first you'll mix the butter, then you'll add the flourmix, water and 2 eggs. I always first break the eggs in a separate bowl, 'ccause when it's not "good" anymore you won't ruin your doug. And someone is always very happy when I start to break some eggs...

Baking homemade muffins Dr oetker verwen muffins Chocolade chocolate egg tara cute sweet dog labrador
Very serious bussiness
So after I've broken those eggs my thumbs are always icky. 
Step 1 clean the thumbs. Step 2 get the bowl! Step 3 she gives me a kiss to thank me.
(the top of my hands were clean)

Baking homemade muffins Dr oetker verwen muffins Chocolade chocolate egg tara cute sweet dog labrador yummy
Happy!
I stood up to go wash my hands and turned around to take another picture.
*I did the dishes, yay!*

Baking homemade muffins Dr oetker verwen muffins Chocolade chocolate egg tara cute sweet dog labrador yummy ingredients
You ruined them!
I bet she thinks that, right. So before I'd given her the bowl, I already thrown in the eggs and now she noticed.. her face is like * what have you done!*

Baking homemade muffins Dr oetker verwen muffins Chocolade chocolate done making
Tadaah!
So after having fun with Tara I continued baking and decorating.
Sadly there are eggs in this mixture or else I really would've taste it!!

Baking homemade muffins Dr oetker verwen muffins Chocolade chocolate oven
Hello!
For the end result; scroll up ;)
I really do love baking, if it's a mix, a recipe from a book 
or my own recipe. Always love it even when I fail, I love it :)

Do you also love to bake 
or will you rather go to a bakery?

baking korilakkuma rilakkuma