25 May 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Global #5 and #5-2

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review preview box
My first 2 Memeboxes!
A while ago I've read a blogpost about a Memebox (미미박스) I was already looking for a new kind of beautybox because Glossybox and Truly yours are really a waste of money (in the Netherlands!) And like you know I love stuff from Asia and this box is from Korea yay!<3 Now I'm gonna show you what's in my lovely Memebox!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review preview paper card text
The info card x2
So I got both boxes because my mom wanted 1 item out of this box and I could keep the rest. On these cards you'll find all the info about the product you'll get. Don't try to enlarge it, hardly readable but I'll tell you don't worry ;)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review preview box look open variation
Left box #5 and right box #5-2
Just a slight difference. Luckily the product my mom wanted wasn't changed and she is now very happy! Also a very full box with lovely products!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review preview box look open all겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review preview box look open all 2
Click the picture to enlarge
So here you'll see what is in these 2 boxes. Only 2 items are different but oh my so many great products and a few samples!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review dermab daily moisture body lotion nuganic pore control essence cnp labratory cleansing perfecta
Derma:b - Daily Moisture Body Lotion
100ml $4 / fullsize 400ml $16
It provides 24 hydration and leaves your skin soft & smooth.
Good for sensitive skin

Nuganic Customize - Pore Control Essence
fullsize 30ml $46
Reduces appearance of dilated pores and helps against blackheads and pimples.

CNP Labratory - Cleansing perfecta
50ml $7,67 / fullsize 150ml $23
This cleansing gel removes waterproof makeup , bb cream and sun block without irritating your skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review Aromatica tasteless aroma therapy roll on lipozone body ampoule
Aromatica - Tasteless Aroma Therapy Roll on
fullsize 14ml $15
This very effective roll on aroma helps you to relax and sleep well.

Lipozone - Body Ampoule
5ml 7ea $16 / fullsize 5ml 14ea $32
This body ampoule reduces fat cells and cellulite. Also it helps firm your body.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review sellaorganic soap  panier des sens liquid marseille
Panier des Sens - Liquid marseille soap (box #5-2)
35ml $1,62 / fullsize 500ml $23
This soap made for sensitive skin and it keeps moisturizing the skin while washing your it.

Sella - Organic soap (box #5)
18g $3,60 / fullsize 100g $20
This soap has ingredients from all over the world and is a effective anti-aging and pore refining cleanser.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 unboxing review espoir lip gloss l´oreal paris shine caresse gloss tint purple pink raspberry
Espoir - Lip gloss - magic hour (box #5)
fullsize 4,4g $15
This lip gloss moisturizes you lips and also gives them a soft color with a natural highlight.

L'oreal Paris - Shine Caresse Gloss Tint - 604 Bella
fullsize 6ml $16
This gloss tint contains 30% water that will keep your lips moist and it tints your lips for 6 hours.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #5 #5-2 review Physiogel pouch sample mix cleanser cream intense repair dear jane touch velver primer glam shimmer bomb leaders cc uv moist
Physiogel - Pouch sample
Cleanser 10ml $1,33 / fullsize 150ml $20
Cream 3ml $1,08 / fullsize 75ml $27
Intense Repair Cream 3ml $1,2 / fullsize 50ml $20
The cleanser cleanses the skin without drying out.
This moisturizing cream revitalizes dry skin.
The repair cream is for long lasting hydration.

Dear Jane - Pouch sample
Primer 1,5ml? $0,69 / fullsize 35ml $16
Highlighter 1,5ml? $0,60 / fullsize 3 ml $14 
This primer covers your pores and sebums
The highlighter shimmers very delicate

Leaders - Pouch sample
CC cream 3ml $1,80 / fullsize 50ml $30
UV moist sun gel 3ml $1,68 / fullsize 50ml $28
This CC cream has a multipurpose for your skins first base.
The sun gel had perfect sun block for whitening and wrinkle reduction.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
Box #5 costs $23 + $6,99 shipping
 I paid $19,99.
I got 5 welcome points and 5 referral points
Box #5-2 costs $23 + 6,99 shipping
I paid 24,99
I only had 5 points on my account then.

The value
Memebox #5 is worth $115,65
Memebox #5-2 is worth $114,67

Conclusion: I love Memebox!
So the product my mom wanted was the aroma roll on (It smells so lovely!)
Also I'm very happy with the l'oreal lip tint because it matches a few H&M tops I recently bought! About the rest of these products, I think you'll know soon which of them I'm really loving and been using. I'll be sharing my night skin care routine and after that how it changed again by Memebox ;)
Also I'm planning on making a Memebox Database with all the links to my memebox unboxings and with some info about them.

Stay tuned for more Memefun!