26 May 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Luckybox #2

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #2 unboxing review preview box
I feel very lucky ;)
So I wanted to try out a Luckybox from Memebox for a change and YES that was a good decision. You'll get mostly fullsize or good deluxe sample products in your luckybox! Also it was very dark and rainy outside, so I took the picture with my daylight lamp, Hope they're ok. Let's move on!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #2 unboxing review preview box paper card text info
The info card
This card gives you the info of the products, you can enlarge and have trouble reading it. Don't worry, again I'm going to tell you what's on there in short version ;)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #2 unboxing review preview box inside products
A full box with lovely products!
What more can I say then when I saw this I already new Memebox was my one true love. We're meant together!  Now shall we look at the products!?

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #2 unboxing review preview box Espoir lip gloss 4.4g nuganic customized sunblock fresh spf50p
Espoir Lip gloss - ice shot
 fullsize 4,4g $15
This lip gloss moisturizes you lips and also gives them a soft color with a natural highlight.

Nuganic - Customized sun block fresh SPF50p+++
fullsize 40ml $45
This 3-1 light weighted sun protections also has whitening and anti-wrinkle properties

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #2 unboxing review preview box Dr. Jart V7 eye serum LJH Tea Tree 90 essence
Dr. Jart - V7 eye serum
fullsize 15ml $38
This serum has a vitamin complex with A, B3, B5, C, E, H and F and helps to get rid of dark circles and is soft for your skin.

LJH - Tea tree 90 essence
20ml $12,80 / fullsize 50ml $32
This essence for sensitive skin with 90% tea tree extract; clears, moisturizes, brightens, targeting acne and keeps your skin hydrated for a vibrant complexion.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #2 unboxing review preview box DR.g Bio rtx mentor cream Miseenscene 2x curl essence
DR. G - Bio-rtx mentor cream 7
20ml $14 / fullsize 50ml $35
This cream for sensitive skin will repair your outermost surface layer if damaged by environment or acne.

Mise en Scene - 2x curl essence
30ml $2 / fullsize 150ml $10
This leave-in treatment provides volume and rejuvenate dry & damaged hair.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #2 unboxing review preview box Leaders insolution mask sheet  bio medi curing aqua dressing coconut bio with tomato
Leaders - insolution mask sheet - Bio medi-curing mask-aqua dressing
fullsize 20ml $3
This mask will moisturizes and hydrates your skin and it also reduces the appearance of wrinkles.

Leaders - insolution mask sheet - Coconut bio mask with tomato
fullsize 20ml $3
This mask will give you a cool and fresh feeling, it also reduces the appearances of wrinkles and it has whitening effect.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $20 and $0,66 shipping costs.
I had 9 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 3 other items in this order with same price.

 The value
Luckybox #2 is worth $132,80

Conclusion: I still feel lucky ;)
So happy that the lip gloss is another color! (also it's a little bit brighter than shown on the picture) I love the Tea tree essence; can you get an overdose of tea tree...
 I'll do reviews about these products but mostly when I've run out of something or in need of something new. But if you want me to review a product(s) now, just ask in the comments.
Today I've been focusing on making my Memebox database with a terrible headache (weather!) but it's worth it ;) Now I'm gonna splash my face with some tea tree (addict!)

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!