29 May 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Luckybox #4

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #4 unboxing review preview box
A luckybox again?!
Once again I wanted another luckybox because I loved the previous one so much! Also Memebox stopped a while with shipping to a lot countries (mine included) and then suddenly I got a mail from them that they were back! YES and they had a very nice welcoming back gift!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #4 unboxing review preview box paper card text info
The info card
There it is again. For box receivers it's very handy but for blog readers it's too much text and takes again too much space in this blogpost. So again I'll give you the short version! :)
YES, a lot of goodies!
So this box is filled with a lot of products that screams "love me, use me" to me! A few familiar products, but I welcome them with open arms! 

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #4 unboxing review preview box Goodal repair plus essential oil Howoonsesang bling bling bb cream
Goodal -Repair plus essential oil
15ml $7,20 / fullsize 100ml $48
This fast absorbing multi use essential oil includes; argan, olive, macadamia, sunflower seeds, jojoba, camellia and green tea seeds for face, hair, nails and cuticles.

Gowoonsesang - Bling bling bb cream
fullsize 45ml $24
This all-in-one essence of sun protection and bb cream will give good care for your skin and full coverage. 


겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #4 unboxing review preview box Miguhara b.p cream holika holika skin & Good cera super cream
Miguhara - B.P cream
3ml x 2ea $7,40 / fullsize 30ml $37
This bb cream works well as a primer, keeps your skin even toned and helps controlling sebum. An oil-free formula.

Holika Holika- Skin & good cera super cream
10ml $3,16 / fullsize 60ml $19
This ultra-hydrating cream has the ceramide ingredient that helps your water-holding-capacity of your skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #4 unboxing review preview box heart face ulrta pore care sleeping pack LJH tea tree 90 essence
HeartFace - Ultra pore care sleeping pack
20ml $9,80 / fullsize 100ml $49
This sleeping pack keeps your skin moisturized all night and minimizes your pores and cotrols sebum production.

LJH - Tea tree 90 essence
20ml $12,80 / fullsize 50ml $32
This essence for sensitive skin with 90% tea tree extract; clears, moisturizes, brightens, targeting acne and keeps your skin hydrated for a vibrant complexion.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #4 unboxing review preview box cnp laboratory cleansin perfecta Mamonde first energy serum
CNP Laboratory - Cleansing perfecta 
50ml $7,67 / fullsize 150ml $23 
This cleansing gel removes waterproof makeup , bb cream and sun block without irritating your skin.

Mamonde - First energy serum
10ml $2,70 / fullsize 100ml $27
This light serum has natural fermented gold & silver flower vinegar to help even out your skin and prepares your skin for makeup

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #4 unboxing review preview box Glory Nail Began lacquer
Glory - Nail vegan lacquer - F-016 saekdong yeondoo
fullsize 15ml $20
This vegan lacquer colors your nails beautiful and gives them a high shine effect.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $18 and $1,33 shipping costs.
I had 3 points on my account and the WEAREBACK1 code.
I had 3 other items in this order with same price.

 The value
Luckybox #4 is worth $94,73

Conclusion: I'm feeling green 
So I'm in love with that nail polish, green is one of my favorite colors! (nature addict!) Also got tea tree essence again, I don't mind because it's great stuff! I must say I really love this box but there were only 2 fullsize products and the rest are deluxe samples. It's cool but they've could put 3 fullsize products in this box. It would have give more balance. But overall great products! I'll do reviews about these products but mostly when I've run out of something or in need of something new. But if you want me to review a product(s) now, just ask in the comments.
So yesterday I couldn't post this blogpost because that other day it was like 2 am when I finished writing the hair & body memebox post and the yesterday I had a lot of pain because I got 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Today I'm feeling way better!
The next Memebox I'll unbox with you shall be the "Mask Edition 2" or "Free from oil & troubles"
But I'll let you choose which one you want to see first! :)

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!