27 June 2014

Etude House - Cherry lip gel patch haul & review

Etude House - Cherry lip gel patch korean skincare mask selfie sheet kpop
LOL! + #nomakeup
So I wanted to try out this Etude house Gel lip patch for ages but I can't remember why I haven't already; maybe this is why! ;) This was one of my first Korean cosmetics product I've bought. But what do I think of it?...

Etude House - Cherry lip gel patch korean skincare mask selfie sheet kpop
Super cute!
This cherry lip gel patch from Etude House I've purchased from TwoFaceMall for $4,50.
I bought it along with 3 other cute products from Etude House. This website offers free shipping worldwide btw. 

Etude House - Cherry lip gel patch korean skincare mask selfie sheet kpop
Product Description 
Cherry flavor added with rich moisture. 
Evens out the redness in lips creating a smooth and neutral surface.
Smooth and cooling gel type lip patch. 

Directions for Use
1. After cleansing, even out the skin texture, take the patch out and place it on the lip.
2. Remove the patch in 10-15 minutes and pat gently to let the remaining essence absorb.
When taking the patch out, avoid taking it out from the edges

Etude House - Cherry lip gel patch korean skincare mask selfie sheet kpop
Awesome!
What did I think of it: I felt nice, moist and cool! (don't lick your lips 'cause it tastes horrible) The texture is so funny, kind of like wine gums :) I recommend it if you want to have a fun time and also give your lips a good treatment or if you want to shut up someone ;) Also I squeezed the masked in my hand and this what it became! Super gelly party!

Did you ever tried a lip patch before?