13 June 2014

Friday the 13th: NED 5 - 1 ESP!!!

World cup 2014 ned esp spa netherlands spain won nederland cheesecake orange brazil Robin van Persie
YEAH
We beat the world champions (4 years too late) but this counts and they know it!
Also did you know that today is Friday the 13th, I think we've changed history by making this day a lucky day! (not for Spain, this is just an ordinary Friday the 13th, sorry) and today we had a beautiful full moon.

Orange cheesecake
I thought it would be fun, Yes making it; that was fun. But I really don't like the taste of it. It's made perfectly but I really prefer it with raspberries and the texture of the raspberry cheesecake it nicer ;)

World cup 2014 ned esp spa netherlands spain won nederland cheesecake orange brazil Robin van Persie 10 snijder Arjen Robben
A one "girl" party!
Last times I would always watch the games with my sister and her boyfriend but this year I had a party on my own. My mom always puts on headphones because she can't handle the stress over the game, afraid we might lose. My sister's boyfriend was at home to watch witch his family this time and my sister laid in bed with a very bad headache she got from work. I didn't miss them that much this time because I was so busy telling the Dutch team what to do; Go right, go left. NO!, why?, you are mean, you are sexy etc! Also + YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY x5 :D The first game and I'm already super duper proud at our team!

"The Flying Dutchman"
A ghost story transformed into a new soccer move!

Now I'm off to bed; super exhausted. It's already passed 1 AM here, 
so enjoy partying, have a great day or also sweet dreams.
Tomorrow I'll be back! Byeee!!