23 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Global #10

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global #10 unboxing review preview box
A casual box
It's another Memebox! this time it's the Memebox Global #10. A standard Memebox you can buy monthly or buy in a Memebox bundle. I bought this box because I couldn't wait for  my first box of my #11 ~ #16 Memebox bundle would be shipped. I'm very happy I did bought this box! Let's see what's inside!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox global #10 unboxing review preview box look open
Oh my
So much full sized products and deluxe samples! I'm gonna love this box! I think it's awesome they stocked it so full. The products also look very pro and good. But that doesn't say all, still have to review etc. But for now it really looks promising.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox global #10 unboxing review preview box paper card text info
The info card
Pictures and unreadable text for you. Just showing so you know you get an information card with all prizes and how to use the product. I'm gonna give you the short version and "how to use"; you'll find that in my reviews.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #10 Global unboxing review preview box mise en scene curling essence Drww multi action smart cream gel
Drww - Multi-Action smart cream gel
fullsize 70ml $59
This moisturizing-whitening and anti-age cream deeply soothe and nourish tired, damaged skin. It contains rich water from coral reefs, portulaca and green tea extracts. 

Mise en Scène - Curling essence 2X
fullsize 150ml $14
This two-in-one hair essence with Argan oil and cedar wood oil helps you define your curls and make them bounce.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #10 Global unboxing review preview box caolion moon pool deep cleansing dewytree ginseng nutritious black mask
Caolion - Moon pool deep cleansing
fullsize 75ml $19
This oil-free, gentle-to-skin cleanser cleanses your skin by melting all your makeup off. It doesn't matter if it's waterproof.

Dewytree - Ginseng nutritious black mask
fullsize 30g $4
This soothing- brightening -tightening mask with ginseng and ginkgo leaf extract gives you deep nourishment and relaxation to exhausted skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #10 Global unboxing review preview box atopalm moisturizing eye repair serum hanskin bio origin royal ampoule bb spf 30 pa++
Atopalm - Moisturizing eye repair serum
fullsize 15ml $49
This gentle, paraben-free, brightening, anti-aging eye serum brings you optimal hydrations without future risk of dryness. it moistures & protect your skin.

Hanskin - Bio origin royal ampoule BB spf 30 pa++
5ml $9 /fullsize 25ml $45
This Ampoule BB cream with nutrition from royal jelly extracts will glide on skin and leaves you skin feel silkier with a bright complexion

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $22,99 and free shipping.
I had 7 points on my account.

 The value
Memebox #10 is worth $154

Conclusion: Nice surprises
I really like this box because I didn't expected such nice and full sized products! I really do like everything! And agian an eye cream, they really don't want you to let your eyes age ;) If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore; I love this World Cup!! We have 9 points and play awesome and super exciting games!! I made an orange cheesecake again, I knew they would win haha! Tomorrow I'll be working on too many things, Instagram pictures, an awesome plan (still secret), more Memebox unboxings and reviews etc. Maybe reorganizing my bedroom; so many memestuff ;)

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!