01 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) #Free from oil & trouble

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox free from oil & trouble  beautybox # unboxing review preview box
A "clear" start
The pictures in this blogpost are the first I've taken with my Canon 700D. I hope you like them! About the Special Memebox. This box is a themed box again; Free from oil & trouble. I don't have a that much oily skin, only a an oily T-zone, but I did had some stressful moments in my life lately and that is really a welcome sign for trouble!
Let's see what's in this box...

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox free from oil & trouble  beautybox # unboxing review preview box paper card text info
The info card
Woow there it is again; thé info card yay! Maybe this time it's more readable because the picture is been taken by a DSLR camera but maybe not. Let's continue and I'll give you the short version of the information on it.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox free from oil & trouble  beautybox # unboxing review preview box inside
Loot at that!
I really like what I'm seeing. Some fullsize items, a few cute samples and is that a spatula! :O These products seem very promising! By the looks again an amazing box by Memebox!


겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox free from oil & trouble  beautybox # unboxing review preview box Cosrx original pure all cleansing bar dr. young u-line clearing mist
Cosrx - Originals pure all cleansing bar
fullsize 120g $14
This cleansing bar contains a high concentrate of vitamin C & Houttuynia cordata. It will remove sebum and blackheads like a soft scrub, suitable for oily and/or sensitive skin.

Dr. Young - U-line clearing mist
fullsize 140ml $49
This fine & wide ranged face & body spray mist will control sebum, hydrate & soothes your skin from deep down for sensitive, easily stressed skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox free from oil & trouble  beautybox # unboxing review preview box Ciracle red spot cream
Ciracle - Red spot cream
fullsize 30ml $23
This cream has whitening, brightening and clearing effect on areas with red spots  and uneven skin tone. This cream will end your red spots on your skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox free from oil & trouble  beautybox # unboxing review preview box LJH 5a control cleansing gel cellabell m.c recovery balm spf 28 pa
LJH - 5a control cleansing gel
15ml $4,65 / fullsize 150ml $31
This balanced gel of moisture & oil with the oleanolic acid prevents collagen and moisture inside the skin from escaping. Gives your skin the perfect balance.

LJH - Cellabell M.C recovery balm spf 28 pa++
5ml $5,56 / fullsize 45ml $50
This is actually a light, oil-free BB cream with a very strong UVA/B level. I gives great coverage and provides you also with whitening & anti-wrinkle effect.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox free from oil & trouble  beautybox # unboxing review preview box Verikos tea tree modeling pack spatula
Verikos - Teatree modeling pack + spatula
25g $2 / fullsize 230ml $20
This pack with herbal extracts from teatree, centella and licorice; cleans, soothes and nourishes your skin and makes you look more healthier.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + 6,99 shipping
I paid 21 + free shipping
I had 2 points on my account and a free shipping code.
(that code is outdated now)

The value
Memebox #Free from Oil & Trouble is worth $98,21

Conclusion: I love my camera + goodbye acne!
I'm falling in love with my camera (yes these were only my first pictures) Today I've taken more and they were awesome (shooting with manual settings) but about the box! These products are amazing. The cleansing bar smells really natural and herby. The Ciracle cream I'm loving and I will review this soon! The mist is promising haven't tried it yet but I love sprays! I'll write more extended reviews about these products but mostly when I've run out of something or in need of something new. But if you want me to review a product(s) now, just ask in the comments. Tomorrow I'll be focusing on meme-a-lot: meme-database, meme-reviews, meme-mailing, meme-friend, meme-pictures and more meme-stuff. It will be a surprise for tomorrows new blogpost (because I don't know yet :) 


Stay tuned for more Memefun!