14 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Luckybox #5

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #5 unboxing review preview box
And another one!
So a little while ago I received this Luckybox #5 from Memebox and I'm happy with the products inside. When I bought the box I didn't know what was inside, only knew that it were great products. I have seen some spoilers and figured out I had a few repeats from other boxes. Do you wanna see what's inside?!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #5 unboxing review preview box paper card text info
The Info card
There it is again, can you spot the difference compared to the last 2 boxes ;) Soon I can play that memory card game with all my Memebox info cards haha! But like last times, I'll give you the short version of the info card. (I forgot the take the picture of the box with the products inside.)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #5 unboxing review preview boxLJH tea tree 90 essence Dr jart v7 eye serum
LJH - Tea tree 90 essence
20ml $12,80 / fullsize 50ml $32
This essence for sensitive skin with 90% tea tree extract; clears, moisturizes, brightens, targeting acne and keeps your skin hydrated for a vibrant complexion.

Dr. Jart - V7 eye serum
fullsize 15ml $38
This serum has a vitamin complex with A, B3, B5, C, E, H and F and helps to get rid of dark circles and is soft for your skin

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #5 unboxing review preview box Leaders insolution mask sheet coconut bio with tomato O& soap berry bubble cleanser
Leaders - insolution mask sheet - Coconut bio mask with tomato
fullsize 20ml $3
This mask will give you a cool and fresh feeling, it also reduces the appearances of wrinkles and it has whitening effect.

O& - Soap berry bubble cleanser
fullsize 100ml $25
This berry soap with mineral water creates bouncy textured bubbles. It removes all residues, dead skin cells and sebum for a natural glowing effect.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #5 unboxing review preview box Dr g bio-rtx mntor cream 5 Dear by enprani bounce cheese cream
DR. G - Bio-rtx mentor cream 5
20ml $14 / fullsize 50ml $35
This cream is especially for dry skin, it moisturizes and enhances the complexion through deep nourishment of your skin tissue.

Dear by Enprani - Bounce cheese cream
30ml $14 / fullsize 75ml $35
This facial cream has a cheese bounce texture and it's made from a high concentration of Whey. Full of good protein and re-hydrate & firms your skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #5 unboxing review preview box Miguhara b.p cream tonymoly delight tony tint #2 red moly
Miguhara - B.P cream
3ml x 2ea $7,40 / fullsize 30ml $37
This bb cream works well as a primer, keeps your skin even toned and helps controlling sebum. An oil-free formula.

TonyMoly - Delight tony tint - #2 Red
1,5ml $0,83 / fullsize 9ml $5
A bestselling lip tint in Korea. This tint gives you a beautiful, long-lasting, radiant vivid red color to your lips with the slightest touch.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $20 and $0,66 shipping costs.
I had 9 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 3 other items in this order with same price.

 The value
Luckybox #5 is worth $115.03

Conclusion: I need more storage ;)
So I few of these products I already have. I'm in love with some of these products! The new items for me are the mentor cream nr 5 (already have nr 7) The cheese cream and the berry bubble cleanser. The other products are amazing! I'll do reviews about these products but mostly when I've run out of something or in need of something new. But if you want me to review a product(s) now, just ask in the comments. In my next review I will review the Tomato sheet mask and the tea tree essence. This review will be here tomorrow I think. Also I might not buy the newest luckyboxes for now because that box includes also products from the previous luckyboxes and I have so much from those boxes already :) But if you haven't got a Luckybox before you should definitely buy Luckybox #7, Check this post and my Luckybox #2 and Luckybox #4 unboxings to know what you may get. My next unboxing will be about Memebox from Nature. I also love, love, love that box!

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!