26 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) #Makeup Edition

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox makeup edition beautybox # unboxing review preview box
A tiny box again!
This is a themed Memebox again. this time it's the Memebox #Makeup Edition. A box all about makeup. When I've bought it, I thought why not! When this box arrived I thought it was another minibox but it wasn't and if you think of it; it's quite great they put makeup in smaller boxes because makeup can be very small. So yay save a tree! ;) Let's see what's inside!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox makeup edition beautybox # unboxing review preview box look open
See, small makeup
So like I just said, makeup comes in small packages. Or you really need to buy a super super huge bb cream or something but mostly makeup is not that big. I'm already so happy about the green color that I see.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox makeup edition beautybox # unboxing review preview box paper card text info
The info card
This themed Memebox put in a minibox. but the card was made for a normal sized Memebox so it got a little messy. But who cares you hardly see it and I'm gonna tell you the short version anyway.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox makeup edition beautybox # unboxing review preview box Mustaev spot eraser concealer perncil no.5
MustaeV - Spot eraser concealer pencil No.5
fullsize 3g $18
This long lasting concealer pencil covers the smallest blemishes and finest lines. It has a creamy texture.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox makeup edition beautybox # unboxing review preview box Dr young anti pore eraser balm Cheek room makeup base
Dr. Young - Anti pore: pore eraser balm
fullsize 15g $38
This long lasting primer will fill up your fine lines & enlarged pores through the Witch hazel, Swiss alpine herb extracts and marine collagen and vitamin 5.

Cheek Room - Makeup green base
fullsize 30ml $9
The waterproof & moisturizing base will make your skin silky and moist for a natural look through the sili-powder, art-pearl and other flower extracts.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox makeup edition beautybox # unboxing review preview box N S M cooling tint gloss Ladyskin blossom blusher
Ladyskin - Blossom blusher - 01 Berry sorbet
fullsize 8g $15
This soft romantic blusher can be layered a lot without sticking together and blocking up your pores. It gives a natural look.

N.S.M - Exciting snow cooling tint - C05
fullsize 5g $21
This cooling tint gives protection, maintains the moisture and nutrition within. This will instantly cool your lips without being too sticky.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $18 and $1,33 shipping.
I had 3 points on my account and the WEAREBACK1 code
I had 3 other items in this order.

 The value
Memebox #Makeup Edition is worth $101

Conclusion: Feeling green!
I'm so, so, so happy I got the Green base from Cheek room and not the purple one, Because I recently was thinking on going to a drugstore and getting myself a green base :) but now I don't need to, yay! Also the blush is so cute, and such a pretty color! the liptint thou is a but funky ;) If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore I just finished making a new banner for my Youtube channel, Got the Gangnam Stylebox, Minibox #3 and my WonderRuci order. Sadly 2 "defect" products but I have faith it's gonna be okay. I'm really really happy with my WonderRuci items, they are great! What boxes did you get today?

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!