07 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) #The mask edtion #2

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #the mask edition #2 unboxing review preview box
"Mask everything!"
When I bought this Memebox I've never ever tried a mask sheet before in my entire life and because I knew sheet masks are the most popular mask types in Asian, this #the mask edition #2 box must be filled with it! ...Mask heaven arrived!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #the mask edition #2 unboxing review preview box paper card text info
The info card
Enlarge or whatever you want, you still can't read it. If you want to know the full official text you should wait a bit for when I'll start reviewing items from this box.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #the mask edition #2 unboxing review preview box inside
Hello sheetsies!
One entire box full of sheet masks! Precisely what I wanted. Two sheet masks are familiar from Luckybox 2 and the rest is all new. Really exciting to try out these masks!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #the mask edition #2 unboxing review preview box purederm exfoliating foot mask pure smile choosy lip pack
Purederm - Exfoliating foot mask
fullsize 1 pair $17
This exfoliation foot mask is wearable just like socks. A lot of Natural botanical extracts helps remove calluses and while Chamomile extract calms the skin.

Pure smile - Choosy lip pack - fruit
fullsize 1ea $3
This ultra hydrating gel patch moisturizes and nourishes your to prepare your lips for makeup application.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #the mask edition #2 unboxing review preview box LJH tea tree mask SN yew tree stemm cell perfect calming soothing
SN - Yew tree stem cell perfect calming soothing mask
   fullsize 50g $8 2ea
This yew tree stem cell mask will give your skin a natural boost. With the invigorating properties this mask will transform your skin and bring it back to life.

LJH - Tea tree mask
fullsize 20ml $3 2ea
This mask soothes troubles & controls excessive sebum through tea tree oil. It will also brightens your dark spots.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #the mask edition #2 unboxing review preview box Leaders insolution mask sheet bio curing aqua dressing coconut tomato
Leaders - insolution mask sheet - Bio medi-curing mask-aqua dressing
fullsize 20ml $3
This mask will moisturizes and hydrates your skin and it also reduces the appearance of wrinkles.

Leaders insolution mask sheet - Coconut bio mask with tomato
fullsize 20ml $3
This mask will give you a cool and fresh feeling, it also reduces the appearances of wrinkles and it has whitening effect.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox #the mask edition #2 unboxing review preview box Keyskin gold hydro gel eye spot patch
Keyskin - Gold hydro gel eye & spot patch
fullsize 60 eye patches + 30 spot patches $49
These patches contains a high concentration of gold, ginseng, snail essence, collagen and more. They are moisturizing, anti wrinkle, cell regeneration and recovering skin.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + 6,99 shipping
I paid 15,99 + free shipping
I had 7 points on my account and a free shipping code.
(that code is outdated now)

The value
Memebox #The Mask Edition #2 is worth $97

Conclusion: I love masks!
Normally I'm a very busy person; everywhere and nowhere. But these masks force me to relax and pause. I didn't think I love them so much! I have already tried out a few! You'll hear soon what I have to say about it in a review! I'll not be reviewing the entire box all at once, so If you want me to review a specific item; just ask in the comments. I do love every mask that has brightening and whitening effect(new obsession!) What do you think of this box?

Stay tuned for more Memefun!