25 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Minibox #1

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global minibox #1 unboxing review preview box
It's a inimini Memebox!
So when this Minibox #1 came out I didn't hesitate and bought it immediately! Also Hoping it was a tiny Memebox and it is! When I opened this box; the products were in this cute Memebox bag! I got this bag before in the Memebox #The mask edition #2. I use this bags to storage masks. But let's see what is in this tiny box!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global minibox #1 unboxing review preview box look open
- 1 product :O
So this is the box. filled with nice deluxe samples and 2 extra witch pouch samples (didn't mentioned on the card) But there is 1 item missing, When photographing this I thought it was strange but didn't know what was wrong. Than later that evening I felled something in my bed and at first I thought eww! then "oh it must be my other toe" xD The next morning I woke up and saw that little sample product in my bed. It's official; I slept with a "monster" in my bed xD

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global minibox #1 unboxing review preview box paper card text info
The Info card
As always the information card were you can find everything, even missing products! it's all listed instead of the free extra samples of Witch's pouch. I'll give you the mini version of the information.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global minibox #1 unboxing review preview box Verikos Ultra matte velver primer
Verikos - Ultra matte velvet primer (aka monster)
3ml $3,90 / fullsize 30ml $39
This oily skin friendly primer will smooth uneven skin tone and fills visible pores. It keeps your moisture in balance through the vitamin A & E ingredients.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global minibox #1 unboxing review preview box Holika Holika skin & good cera super cream Hanskin - Bio origin royal ampoule BB
Holika Holika- Skin & good cera super cream
10ml $4,50 / fullsize 60ml $27
This ultra-hydrating cream has the ceramide ingredient that helps your water-holding-capacity of your skin.

Hanskin - Bio origin royal ampoule BB spf 30 pa++
5ml $9 /fullsize 25ml $45
This Ampoule BB cream with nutrition from royal jelly extracts will glide on skin and leaves you skin feel silkier with a bright complexion.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox minibox #1 unboxing review preview box a true black tea all day long sun cream Witch's pouch Real skin moisture Ampoule Base
A True - Black tea all day long sun cream
10ml $7,80 / fullsize 50g $39
This all day lasting sun cream will protect, soothe and hydrate you skin by the blend of black tea, orange zest and cinnamon ingredients.

Witch's Pouch - Real skin moisture Ampoule Base
1ml $0,44 / fullsize 40ml $17,65
Makeup base to give you skin full moisture before applying by the gold ingredient. Makes your skin shine natural and glow from within.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global minibox #1 unboxing review preview box Botanic hill boh moist youth ampoule radiant
Botanic Hill - Boh moist & radiant youth ampoule essence 
5ml $3,90  & 4ml $3,12 / fullsize 50ml $39
This popular set will destroy the signs of wrinkles and brightens skin tone of a young & radiant complexion.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $15 + free shipping.
I paid $10 and free shipping.
I've used the WEAREBACK1 code.

 The value
Memebox Minibox #1 is worth $32,66

Conclusion: Samplessss!
A perfect box! I can't wait till my Minibox #3 arrives! What I like about this box is the size of the box ;) and all items are samples so you try and you love. I already so many full sized product and I do want to empty them of course. So some tiny products come in handy! I really love the Holika Holika cream and the Hanskin bb ampoule, so cute! The A.True sun cream really comes in handy to product and keep my skin white in summer time! The rest we'll see soon enough. If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore I just posted my first 2 "Marjolein included" videos on Youtube! To go there; click on the book in the upper left column (but beware I'm crazy!). I'm hoping I'll get my Gangnam style superbox and my minibox #3 tomorrow, I'm waiting too long. Which box is on your delivery list?

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!