30 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Nakedbox #14

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #14 unboxing review preview box
What naked! :O
When buying this Memebox you already see what's inside before you get it. I wanted to try this out for a change and I got the Nakedbox #14 and Nakedbox #15. I totally forgot to review these boxes because you don't get an information card with it. you'll find all the information on their website. But mostly I use those card to know which boxes I still have to review etc.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #14 unboxing review preview box look inside
Amazing!
So I really wanted this box because of the ampoule and recipe by nature cleansers! I've heard so much about ampoules lately Can't wait to try it out! Some people got different BB creams but I got this one (again). (ps I know I do need to clean my windows again but It has been lashing rain)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #14 unboxing review preview box Dr g beyond young bling bling bb cream spf35 LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule
Dr.G - Beyond young bling bling BB cream
fullsize 45ml $24
This all-in-one essence of sun protection and bb cream will give good care for your skin and full coverage. 

LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule
fullsize 15ml $26
This products with propolis, vitamin extracts and witch hazel smoothes, hydrates and illuminates your skin without stickiness. This products suitable for sensitive skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #14 unboxing review preview box HEART FACE Pore Care Sleeping Pack Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint Red
HeartFace - Ultra pore care sleeping pack
20ml $9,80 / fullsize 100ml $49
This sleeping pack keeps your skin moisturized all night and minimizes your pores and controls sebum production.

TonyMoly - Delight tony tint - #2 Red
1,5ml $0,83 / fullsize 9ml $5
A bestselling lip tint in Korea. This tint gives you a beautiful, long-lasting, radiant vivid red color to your lips with the slightest touch.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #14 unboxing review preview box RECIPE BY NATURE Slowganic Cleanser- Lemon & Green Tea & Adlay
RECIPE BY NATURE Slowganic Cleanser- Lemon & Green Tea & Adlay
10g $1,80 / fullsize 100g $18
These cleansers are made with organic raw materials; Lemon extract, lime oil and herbs. The cleansers whisks away all impurities and makeup without leaving your skin dry.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $23 and $0,49 shipping costs.
I had 6 points on my account.
I had another item in this order with same price.

 The value
Nakedbox #14 is worth $66,03

Conclusion: I miss my surprise
I must say to receive a Nakedbox is way more boring than a normal memebox. I really like the surprise. This just feels as shopping + a box :) But I really, really do love the products! I love that tonymoly tint, wear it a lot! and that Ampoule, my oh my! I'll do reviews about these products but mostly when I've run out of something or in need of something new. But if you want me to review a product(s) now, just ask in the comments. Soon I'll write the Nakedbox #15 unboxing, Also I got my Scent bundle Memeboxes in the mail (3 boxes) I really like them! DHL is amazing fast at delivery! "They are faster than I can write reviews haha!" *game update!* Today I've been sucked into a new game I've bought "Dishonored" I love it just saying :D

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!