02 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Review #1

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review dermab daily moisture nuganic pore control cnp labratory cleansing aromatica  tasteless
Review #1
In this Memebox review I'll be covering 4 products from previous Memeboxes: Box #5, Box #5-2 and Luckybox #4. I'll give the full info from the card and my own honest opinion. I've been using all 4 products for a while now and can tell you exactly what is so amazing about these. Also I'm still using all these 4 items in my daily day & night routine.

This is what you'll see:
All products will be titled with a number so in other blogposts it's easier for me to refer back to a product review for you. Also I'll first show you the product with the official info got from Memebox and then I'll showing you close-ups of the product inside and give my own opinion.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review dermab daily moisture body lotion 1
#1 Derma:B - Daily Moisture Body Lotion
100ml $4 / fullsize 400ml $16

 Product description
Derma:B's daily moisture body lotion provides 24-hours hydration, leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. Also natural ingredient phytoncide calms irritated or reactive skin.

How to use
Apply on your skin and allow the cream to sink in. It works even better straight after a bath or shower.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review dermab daily moisture body lotion 2
My opinion
The was the very first memebox item I held in my hands and when I smelled it my reaction was: OH WOOW! For most people this will be a lotion with a nice & soft scent, but for me somehow a very nostalgic one. It is a thick and moist lotion, it will not move until you help it. but well you spread it over your skin; it gets absorbed very easily. It leaves your skin moist and soft!

How I use it
I use this body lotion only on my hands, arms and elbows, because I have tons of body butters & body sprays for the rest of my body and I really want to spare this lotion a bit.
Also I'm using this always after I'm done with my skincare routine and when I've showered. After my skincare routine I have a total mixture of all the products I've used on my hands so I wash them. This is when my hands get very dry and this also happens after I shower. Our water here is very calcareous (if that's the word) and that dries out my skin very much. This body lotion is the first that ends it when applying it once. With my body shop body butters or other products I always have to apply several times before that awful feeling goes away. 

This product can be found in Memebox #5 and Memebox #5-2

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review cnp labratory cleansing perfecta 1
#2 CNP Laboratory - Cleansing Perfecta
50ml $7.67 / fullsize 150ml $23

 Product description
Cleansing perfecta is used to remove waterproof makeup, BB cream and sunblock. The oil free cleansing gel thoroughly removes stubborn waterproof makeup and sunblock.

How to use
Gently massage over the face and neck, using fingertips. Rinse away using warm water.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review cnp labratory cleansing perfecta 1
My opinion
This is a super duper soft cleansing gel, I'm loving it! The gel feels very soft and doesn't sting in your eyes (if you accidentally rubbed it in there) and I do have extremely sensitive eyes. It has a soft fresh and clean luxurious smell to it. 
What it does, what it feels like and how it smells I would think it was a high end product.

How I use it.
I only use it when I have makeup on and I apply on dry face. So I don't rinse my face first before using it. It works fine on dry skin because the gel is watery enough.
Mostly I only apply on and round my eyes and eyebrows 'cause there I wear the most makeup. I use 2 times more than shown on the picture. Then I apply it on my eyes and start moving circles and stop when you have big black "panda eyes" You can rinse that off with water but I rather use a cotton pad with eye toner to clean it. 

This product can be found in Memebox #5, Memebox #5-2 and Luckybox #4

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review aromatica tasteless aroma therapy roll on 1
#3 Aromatica - Tasteless Aroma Therapy Roll On
fullsize 14ml $15

 Product description

Start your aromatherapy now! It is one of the most effective and simple ways to enjoy your aromatherapy. Tasteless aroma therapy roll allows you to relax and sleep well.

How to use

Gently roll on the temples and pulse points.


겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review aromatica tasteless aroma therapy roll on 1
My opinion
OH MY this has the most calming smell ever! I love it. My mom was super jealous and wanted one too. So she bought the #5-2 box, she only wanted the aroma and I could have the rest xD later surprised her and when I paid for the whole box and gave her the roll on to her as an extra birthday gift :) but about the aroma, it has 3 ingredients: Fennel Sweet, Patchouli and Vetiver. Maybe you'll think "hmm not so much" but when you smell it ;) It has a very natural nature/earth smell but I'm gonna help you picture this smell...
 겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review aromatica tasteless aroma therapy roll on forest woods friends sleeping relax 3
See this picture, yes.. now click this link and imagine this:
You had a wonderful day in this forest with all your forest friends. Running around and enjoying the sun. Now it's time to take a little nap under the trees and you lay down onto a soft moss bed. A blackbrid sings a beautiful song for you to help you sleep. Knowing you're save in this fairytale forest while you take your last deep breath and smells the beautiful scents from the forest and your off into dream world.
That's what this roll on aroma smells like!

How I use it.
So I use this at the end of my night skincare routine. It really makes me super relax (Like  one of those ASMR effects that makes your body feels very heavy) I do apply the roll on differently because I'd applied it on my temples and got acne (tested a few times) But when I apply right behind my ears (at height you pieces your ears), not on my skin but a tiny step into my hair. I don't got acne there and the good thing about this is; it will not make my hair greasy, no acne, a lovely relaxing scent when I'm going to sleep and your hair moves more when you sleep so the scent gets reactivated a lot :D I also apply on the top of my hands because I sleep with me hands close to my face to hold the covers or my pillow :) more scent!

This product can be found in Memebox #5 and Memebox #5-2

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review nuganic pore control essence 1
#4 Nuganic Customize - Pore Control Essence
fullsize 30ml $46

 Product description
Pore control essence reduces the appearance of dilated pores. It is a lightweight gel that penetrates pores to control pimples and blackheads and rebalance your skin.

How to use
Apply to your face after applying a toner.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox luckybox 4 #5 #5-2 review nuganic pore control essence 1
My opinion
It has a pump so that keeps is very hygienic, I like that! It has a really clean and very natural smell to it (it's a natural brand) I love it! Also I was afraid these essence things would sting but totally the opposite. It does tingles a bit first (feeling something is happening) and then it smoothes and calms my skin.

How I use it
Sometimes I wonder if I do everything right (other steps in my routines) but after emulsion or toner I push the pump 2 times and then apply on my whole face and neck,
It is very easily spread! Almost run out my first bottle.

This product can be found in Memebox #5 and Memebox #5-2

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

The unboxing blogposts:
See all the products that you'll find in a Memebox!
Memebox (미미박스) #5 and #5-2
Memebox (미미박스) Luckybox #4

Conclusion: I bought box #5 and box #5 again!
So I love these products so much! The moment Memebox restocked them I bought them again. This was a few days ago :) Also I want to ask: if anyone knows where I can buy the full sized Derma:b body lotion, please tell me. There are 2 more reviews coming but you can choose which review you want to see first. You can choose between a review with items from Memebox #hair & Body or Luckybox #2 & #4. 

Stay tuned for more Memefun!