10 June 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Review #2

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox hair & body review 1004 laboratory kiss perfume hair treatment Zivon plu scrub oriental jin evas rosemine touch golden glove
Review #2
In this Memebox review I'll be covering 4 products from Memebox #hair & body. I'll give the full info from the card and my own honest opinion. I've tried these products a few times and I directly had an opinion. Do I like them or not, do I use them in my daily/weekly skincare routine or not? Keep on reading...

This is what you'll see:
All products will be titled with a number so in other blogposts it's easier for me to refer back to a product review for you. Also I'll first show you the product with the official info got from Memebox and then I'll showing you close-ups of the product inside and give my own opinion.


겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox hair & body review 1004 laboratory kiss perfume brilliant hair treatment
1004 Laboratory - Kiss the perfume brilliant hair treatment
fullsize 300g $49
 Product description
Rumor goes that guys fall in love not with the scent of girls' perfumes but with the scent emanating from their hair. This hair treatment doesn't just smell delightful, it also replenishes moisture while repairing damaged hair. It is made from 4 natural oils and 20 vegetable extracts identified to be especially effective for the maintenance of healthy hair.

How to use
1. Apply liberally to wet hair from root to tip. 2. Comb through to ensure product is distributed evenly. 3. Leave on for two to five minutes and rinse it.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox hair & body review 1004 laboratory kiss perfume brilliant hair treatment
My opinion
The texture is thick but also thin to spread over your hair. The smell is amazing, like walking in a flower garden that you never want to leave. and definitely not a strong chemical scent, so I say; I buy this rather than something from the famous Body Shop.

How I use it
I used it kind of wrong way but it worked, sort of. I wash my hair with some kind of L'oreal shampoo short to get it clean. after that I wish it again with Organic shampoo that smells like a deep enchanted forest and then I'll use this from the beginning of a ponytail to the tip and leave it for a minute. After that I use my 3 minute miracle from Aussie.
So I thought just like 3 minute miracle it shouldn't to all the way into your roots and that it was only for perfuming your hair, Woops. But my hair smelled so lovely lately like an enchanted deep forest with a kinds of flowers growing everywhere!

This product can be found in Memebox #Hair & Body
겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox hair & body review Zivon Plu Scrub Oriental jin
Zivon - Plu scrub oriental jin
50g $6,25 / fullsize 200g $25
 Product description
Plus Scrub Oriental Jin gentle moisturizing scrub treatment for the body contains red ginseng, olive oil, macadamia oil, argan oil and other natural oils. This scrub gently exfoliates while deeply moisturizing and restoring skin.

How to use
1. Moisten skin with water. 2. Apply a small amount of product and gentle exfoliate with fingertips. 3. Rinse and pat dry. 4.Follow with treatment products or moisturizers as desired. -Use once or twice a week as tolerated or recommended by your physician. *Do not use on face - this is a body-only product.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox hair & body review Zivon Plu Scrub Oriental jin
My opinion
It's hard to describe the smell, It is a very unique but familiar scent. I really like it. There are not many scrubs I would like to repurchase, but this is one of them because the scent calms me and the product works like it's said. They need to sell one for your face!

How I use it
I'm not using this over my entire body because I have extremely sensitive skin. So I use it on my back to fight, clean, treat my acne breaks out I sometimes have, On my knees, feet elbows and armpits. and using it gentle are indeed the perfect words or my skin turns red.

This product can be found in Memebox #Hair & Body
겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox hair & body review Evas rosemine rose mine perfume touch
Evas - Rose Mine perfume touch - Gleaming bijou
fullsize 13g $17
 Product description
Perfect size perfume to carry around everywhere you go!

How to use
Squeeze the tube till the perfume releases and apply on your pulse points

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox hair & body review Evas rosemine rose mine perfume touch
My opinion
It has a really vintage smell but not in that cheap way. I love it! It's not a scent for everyone but If you can imagine a small cottage outside of the big city in England, a lady/mother baking an apple pie and leaves it in a window to cool down and walks outside to call her kids for diner and then picks a flower from her wild flower heaven garden. that's kind of it. The perfect vintage scent.

How I use it
I would not wear this every days outfits. I'll wear it with my Greek inspired clothes (blue maxi skirt and white cotton blouse) or with pink and kawaii inspired clothes. But I also like to let a drop fall into a chest, basket or drawer to let it smell lovely!

This product can be found in Memebox #Hair & Body
겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox hair & body review golden glove exfoliating gloves
Golden Glove - Exfoliating gloves
fullsize 1 pair $16
 Product description
Perfect glove to exfoliate all the dead cells in your body! Try the golden glove now, and you will feel the difference right away.

How to use
Step 1. Wet down all of your skin in the shower or bath so that the skin cells are moistened and have had a chance to soften in the warm water. Step 2. Put  the glove on your hand and wet down the fibers in the water. Apply a dime-sized amount of moisturizing body wash to the palms of your glove hand . since the glove will be the main scrubbing agent you won't need a sugar scrub or other abrasive soap product. Step 3. Scrub your body using gently, circular motions starting from your feet and working your way up to your shoulders. Sweep over each area of your skin a few times with the mitt, but avoid scrubbing ferociously so that you don't aggravate the skin. Step 4. Apply gently pressure to areas like the inner thigh, the neck and the stomach. These areas have much more sensitive skin and should only require a couple of passes to remove dead skin cells. Step 5. Rinse off the glove and your body once you have finished exfoliating.

My opinion
They had free space on the info card, so they went creative with the last part of how to use, "Scrubbing lessons 1.0" haha! I love the gloves, also that they came in with two. 

How I use it
These gloves I use to scrub my feet also with the Oriental jin. The gloves are too harsh for the rest of my body (turns red very fast) but for my feet they are perfect. So if you don't have such sensitive skin you are a good gloves for your whole body, if you're like me then they are nice for your feet!

This product can be found in Memebox #Hair & Body

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

The unboxing blogpost:
See all the products that you'll find in a Memebox!
Memebox (미미박스) #Hair & Body

Conclusion: I also bought the #hair & body ver 2 box
I really love these products so version 2 must be even better! Also the idea of something else than normal face skin care. I have a hair obsessions (it always needs to be perfect) so yes some nice treatments for your hair I won't say no. Also I was in need of a new scrub! I'm so in love with that perfume, I wonder what to others might smell like. Let me know if you have a different scent! Next review will be about Luckybox 4#Free from oil & trouble or #The mask edtion 2 You can choose.

Stay tuned for more Memefun!