02 July 2014

Memebox (미미박스) #10 Minute box

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox 10 minute beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing
Do you have 10 minutes?
This Memebox promises has all kinds of products that will make-love-happen for a night you'll never forget :O When I was buying this box I thought it was a kind of girls night out kind of box, nope. So let's see what kind of sexy products are inside this Memebox 10 minute box right ;)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox 10 minute beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing look inside
What no sexy lingerie?
I directly saw the leopard prints. Normally I don't like leopard prints at all, but I've never saw it on beauty cosmetics. These really look cute! With a decent touch you feel the love. Also love the fact that there are only full size products!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox 10 minute beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing paper card text info
The info card
As you can see; big and sexy products! Like always I'm not going to write all information of these card. I'm just going to give you the short version with the prices.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox 10 minute beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing Hope Girl milky balm lipstick Aromalab  fragrance oil  pheromone woman type 1
Aromalab - Designer fragrance oil - american pheromone woman type 1
fullsize 8ml $34
This roll on oil pheromone perfume has a raspberry top note, a grapefruit middle note and a vanilla base note that will last all day.

Hope Girl -Milky balm lipstick - Red burgundy
fullsize 3,4g $24
This long-lasting lipstick stays on for 10 hours and feels very comfortable and gives you a perfect romantic touch.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox 10 minute beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing Secret romance hair essence lovely hope girl powdery body perfume
Secret Romance - Hair essence lovely
fullsize 60ml $39
This pheromone hair essence Will make you hair smell like lovely roses. It also  nourishes, strengthens your hair to make it more soft, shiny and smooth for a glamorous look.

Hope Girl - Powdery body perfume
fullsize 20g $49
This silky powder contains sweat absorbing micro particles for feeling fresh all night. It will also give you a long lasting sexy yet subtle scent.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox 10 minute beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing Laboratory eyelash + 5 pairs miki kawanishi
Laboratory eyelash+ - Natural angel002
fullsize 5 pairs $5
These faux Japanese eyelashes developed by Miki Kawanishi will finish up you cute and sexy doll look. 

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $19,67 and 0,66 shipping costs.
I had 10 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 3 other items in this order with the same price.

 The value
Memebox #10 minute box is worth $151

Conclusion: Never thought I could love leopard prints
Just tried out the lipstick (1:30 AM xD) and I really like the color! The perfume has a nice scent, a but soapy thou. The hair essence smells really great and the lashes are fun & crazy. I think this is a very fun and awesome box. If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore; check out this new song of Ayumi Hamasaki - What is forever love. Also have you seen my new Memebox super Deals page. Just click the fun pink picture in the upper left column! I'm also thinking of working in my garden tomorrow :) I'll write a garden update soon because I've taken a lot of pictures lately!

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!