11 July 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Global #9

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global #9 unboxing review preview box
I got it! SCORE!!
Alright so I've bought this Memebox recently because they restocked it! I only bought #10 and the #11~#16 bundle. Sadly the Memebox #9 was sold out back then. When I saw in a Youtube video what was in this box I almost started crying because I'm on a quest for good Korean hair products! So I've bought this box only because I knew about the shampoo, the rest was a surprise :) Shall we take a look inside the box.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global #9 unboxing review preview box look inside
Biggest Memebox ever!
So this is literally the biggest box O've received from memebox so far. Now we got the mini sized boxes the normal ones and this one. When I opened the box I saw another hair product in there. And OMG I got an  "ampoulééé!!" I can never have enough of them!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global #9 unboxing review preview box card text paper info
The info card
So there it is again. Full of text and pictures, nope not gonna tell you. Like always I'm going to give you the short version. I don't like giving more space to text, I like more space for picturesss :)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global #9 unboxing review preview box Kerasys oriental premium shampoo 25cc hairbooster
Kerasys - Oriental premium shampoo
200g $30 / fullsize 600g $90
This oriental shampoo will nourishes, moisturizes and helps sealing split ends. With a luxury smell makes you feel you just went to the hairdresser.

25CC - Hairbooster
fullsize 25ml $23
This hair booster will nourish your hair from scalp to root. It repairs damaged hair and helps to increase hair strength against breakage.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global #9 unboxing review preview box Botanic hill boh moist radiant youth ampoule essence
Botanic Hill - Boh moist & radiant youth ampoule essence 
5ml $4 & 4ml $3,20 / fullsize 50ml $40
This popular set will destroy the signs of wrinkles and brightens skin tone of a young & radiant complexion.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global #9 unboxing review preview box Jaminkyung gokmul care creamy cleansin masque savia magic count down 7 days egf multi peptide
Jaminkyung - Gokmul care creamy cleansing masque
fullsize 100ml $45
This masque contains rice grains, a proprietary including a brightening agent and stabilized vitamins. For a more brighter, luminous and hydrated complexion.

Savia - Magic count down 7 days EGF & multi peptide
fullsize 5ml $30
This ampoule will protect and prevent your from skin troubles and it is effective for achieving a healthy and energetic skin tone,

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Global #9 unboxing review preview box ellegirl i say tint you say gloss luna wonder essential bb foundation
Ellegirl - I say tint you say gloss - 03 Rock berry
fullsize 5ml $23
This attractive lip product is a sheer moisturizing lip gloss with a light texture to give you that tint feeling.

Luna - wonder essential BB foundation - 21 nudy beige
15ml $13,13 / fullsize 40ml $35
This BB foundation with spf 25 will moisturize, primes and protects for a perfect flawless skin and it also has an anti-wrinkle effect.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + 6,99 shipping.
I paid $13 and 1,99 shipping.
I had 10 points and used the code MEMEBOXKIIP

 The value
Memebox Global #9 is worth $171,33

Conclusion: a perfect hair day!
The shampoo is amazing! (sls, I know) with this shampoo and hair booster I let it just air dry and it's fabulous! as you may have seen the booster is totally empty on the picture ;) Also another bb cream. I'll will test/use these when the weather is on my side ;) I really love the color lip tint I got! If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore I really, really hope I get my milk, whole grain and oriental medicine Memeboxes tomorrow! Are you expecting any Memeboxes before this Sunday? Also I'm going to watch the new TV series: The Leftovers! really curious if it's good :)

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!