23 July 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Colorbox #2 Orange

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Colorbox #2 Orange unboxing review preview box
All in orange!
This Memebox I've bought in a bundle with 2 other Memeboxes. This Memebox is the Colorbox #2 Orange, Everything in this box will have a orange or close to orange color. Also the whole box is about makeup. Some items are very bright and some for everyday. Shall we have a look.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Colorbox #2 Orange unboxing review preview box paper card info text
The info card
First I forgot to take pictures of the opened box and I'm sorry lighting is a bit off in some pictures. The sun had left me sometimes. So again an information card, no worries I'm going to give you the short version.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Colorbox #2 Orange unboxing review preview box Dearberry today nail laquer 19 grapefruit smoothie L'ocean eye shadow l-29 pastel
Dearberry - Today nail laquer - #19 Grapefruit smoothie
fullsize 10ml $3
This laquar series has 40 different nail colors so you can pick the perfect shade you like. It applies very thinly and still very vividly.

L'Ocean - Eye shadow - L-29 Pastel Orange
fullsize 4g $10
These eye shadows come in various trendy colors. all are velvety, smooth, long-lasting and extremely vivid in color.
겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Colorbox #2 orange unboxing review preview box Dearberry flirt lipstick 06 million dollar orange
Dearberry - Flirt lipstick - 06 Million Dollar Orange
fullsize 3.4g $ 12
This lipstick has the natural ingredients: olive oil, cacao butter and cupuacu seed butter. This lipstick will be smooth and soft on your lips and gives you a vivid colors.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Colorbox #2 Orange unboxing review preview box Tosowoong bronze spectrum waterproof gel pencil liner 11 sunshine
Tosowoong - Bronze spectrum waterproof gel pencil liner - 11 Sunshine
fullsize 1.2g $14
With this color you can create a one-of-a-kind golden eye makeup! This eye liner easily glide along your upper and lower eye contours.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $30 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $27 and 0,66 shipping costs.
I had 3 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 2 other items in this order.  This box was part of $30 box bundle.

The value
Memebox Colorbox #2 Orange is worth $39

Check out Memebox super deals to get high discounts and awesome coupons!
Here you'll also find the new Memebox arrivals!

Conclusion: My world cup look!
This box came just in time to help me celebrate our victories in the world cup and our loss. I used everything except the nail polish to create an Orange look! And yes with all the stress and sweating everything stayed in place! So these products are World cup proof! If you want to see my crazy wild look I've created check hereIf you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Maybe that picture is review enough but maybe you want to know more ;) I really thought it was much fun to create a wild look with this box!

Stay tuned for more Memefun!