14 July 2014

Memebox (미미박스) #Hair & Body #2

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox hair & body 2 beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing
Say hello to another Hair & Body box!
After receiving Memebox Hair & body box 1; I couldn't say no to this Memebox Hair & body #2! Again this Memebox is all about hair & body and not about facial skin care. Also I was very lucky with the sun today. I must say some pictures are shot in shadows, 'cause there were lots of cloud still. So let's take a look what's inside this box!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox hair & body 2 beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing look inside
A sunny moment!
The box is filled with something for every part of your body! I like already so much from this box! I've tried a foot peeling a like 2 weeks ago or something and that was amazing! so when I see foot "something" now I go "yay!" Also I forgot to take a picture of the information card again. I photographed 3 memeboxes today and it always happens to the last one. Sorry ;)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox hair & body 2 beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing Kocostar foot therapy labelyoung socking holjjuki
Label Young - Shocking Holjjuki
fullsize 100ml $21
This gentle slimming cream will remove unnecessary residues piled up to create sleeker and evenly textured body. enriched with green tea and algae extracts. 

Kocostar - Foot therapy
fullsize 40ml 1ea $9
This peeling foot therapy are socks and when you have wore these; after a few days your dead skin will gradually peel off from your feet and you'll have super soft feet after.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox hair & body 2 beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing vidanail l vida lavender oil  everybody spa vita berry shampoo treatment
Vidanail - L.vida lavender oil
fullsize 10ml $10
This floral fragranced lavender oil will nourish and protects your damaged nails, perfect to include in your nail routine. It has also real lavender pieces inside.

Spa - Vita berry treatment & shampoo
30ml $5,18 / fullsize 220ml $38
This shampoo & treatment set will revitalize, brings back shine and luster your hair with a formula that contains 10 kinds of berry extracts

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox hair & body 2 beautybox # unboxing review preview box unboxing Boutique bebe hair salon argan oil essence evas cosmatics body project
Boutique Bebe - Hair salon argan oil essence 
fullsize 60ml $31
This hair essence will deliver deep nutrition, deep hydration, gives healthy glow and luster to your now dry, crumbly hair.

Evas Cosmetics - Body net 7 days project - Berry Complex
fullsize 200ml $6
This body gel will energize your worn out body again and is enriched with various gifts from mother nature. This berry complex is made for a happy weekend!

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $19,67 and 0,66 shipping costs.
I had 10 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 3 other items in this order with the same price.

The value
Memebox #Hair & Body #2 is worth $115

Check out Memebox super deals to get high discount and awesome coupons!
Here you'll also find the new memebox arrivals!

Conclusion: Slimming makes you feel hot ;)
I really like the foot therapy (just did a foot peeling so I have to wait) Also the slimming cream is awesome and works! but don't apply to much because you'll get a thermal effect! (yes it happened to me:P) I haven't tried the Hair essence yet but I think tomorrow is a good day to start. The rest of the products are nice. Not shocking amazing but okay. If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore I wanted to write the Honey memebox unboxing today but My sweet Tara asked for attentions and of course I gave her that but within moments we fell asleep on the ground holding each other (she's always holding you with her paws) and suddenly after a long while we both got startled because we didn't expected to be on the ground and together, that was kind of funny! Bu I want to have a clear and an awake mind to write that awesome Honey blogpost! and for now I'm going to play some more Dragon Age 2 ;)

Stay tuned for more Memefun!