16 July 2014

Memebox (미미박스) #Office Essentials

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox office essentials # unboxing review preview box unboxing
Not an office lady
This Memebox is for the office ladies at work. I'm don't work at an office but I still really wanted to know what's in this Memebox Office Essentials. So I just bought it. Also the shipping of this and the previous memebox was super fast. I got express shipping from DHL, but I didn't bought it as an value set and also didn't paid for express shipping. I've seen other girls also got this box super fast. Don't know the story behind it. But let's see what is in this box.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox office essentials # unboxing review preview box unboxing look inside
Ooh so much color!
The box is filled up real good and with very various products. At first I thought yay chocolate milk and then I thought why would an office lady drink chocolate milk... noooo it's coffee! so that's a downer for me but what to expect right ;)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox office essentials # unboxing review preview box unboxing info card paper text
The info card
The card shows six pictures and the box contains seven. You include the coffee but that didn't need a picture, just text. Like always I'm not going to rewrite the whole card. I'll give you the short version.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox office essentials # unboxing review preview box unboxing Maxim mocha gold coffee
Maxim - Maxim Mocha Gold
2ea 12g $1,05 / fullsize 240g $21
This instant coffee is perfect for your early business meetings, sweet and richly brewed cup, you can't get enough of.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox office essentials # unboxing review preview box unboxing lovely dovey perfume fabric mist pure fresh refresh tissue citrus punch
Lovely Dovey - Perfume fabric mist - Joyeux Noël
fullsize 60ml $5
This clothing spray is perfect for refreshing your body and mind. It gives you back that just laundried scent that will lift up your spirit.

Pure Smile - Refresh tissue citrus punch
2ea fullsize 10 sheets $3
These fresh tissues with cooling citrus ingredients are perfect for refreshing on hot days, when being a bit messy or when you did a lot of makeup swatches on your hands. 

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox office essentials # unboxing review preview box unboxing hope girl 140 super lash mascara very six 6 seconds kissing lipgloss
Hope Girl - 140 Super lash mascara
fullsize 11ml $22
This bold long-lasting mascara won't smudge, clump or dry. It leaves you lashes super long in precision, a perfect curl and even gets to the tiniest lashes.

Very Six - 6 Seconds kissing lipgloss
fullsize 10ml $17
This lipgloss has propolis, honey and jojoba seed oil in it. This wil work to hydrate and moisture your lips when you're in a dry office environment.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox office essentials # unboxing review preview box unboxing rivecowe sebum control convenient compact label young shocking toner
Rivecowe - Sebum control convenient compact
fullsize 8g $14
This mattifying compact will cover up your oily skin and controls slicks throughout the day. This hold up to 8 hours and gives you a flawless complexion with zero shine.

Label Young - Shocking Toner ver.1
fullsize 250ml $28
This multi toner will deeply re hydrate your skin from within and help maintain the moisture/oil balance. This is an toner, lotion and essence all in one.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $19,67 and 0,66 shipping costs.
I had 10 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 3 other items in this order with the same price.

The value
Memebox #Office Essentials is worth $91,10

Check out Memebox super deals to get high discount and awesome coupons!
Here you'll also find the new memebox arrivals!

Conclusion: I'm definitely not an office lady
So this box is fun but not really for me thou. I do like the lipgloss a lot and the refresh sheets are very handy when shopping for makeup ;) I dislike the smell of the toner sadly so I may use it for my feet or something ;) over a fun box, good box, but not in my taste sadly. If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Also check out me garden blogpost tomorrow, it's going to me EPIC!! (update: the day after tomorrow) and for now I'm going to play some Dragon age 2 and then I'm off to bed.

Stay tuned for more Memefun!