31 July 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Scentbox #1 Rose

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 1 rose unboxing review preview box
My favorite scentbox!
So today's Memebox is the Memebox Scentbox #1 rose. I've received this box in the Memebox Scent bundle. I needed to buy all 3 scentboxes, I always have a hard time choosing which one I want, so I take them all. Also I've been indoor photo testing my dslr camera for when winter comes. "what do I do when it's freezing and there's no sun? Do I need to get big softboxes or it my tiny daylight lamp enough?" So this one and the next 5 unboxings are winter-proofing-my-camera-Meme-unboxings :D Here we go!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 1 rose unboxing review preview box look inside
Feeling happy when I watch this!
I love the scent of roses so much and seeing this makes me so happy! I love that happy bath brand! Also with all this playing around I forgot to take pictures of the information card. But you wouldn't miss those right?! ;)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 1 rose unboxing review preview box hope girl magic skin primer evas rosemine plumpy tint 01 roseberry
Evas - Rosemine plumpy tint - 01 Roseberry
fullsize 13g $11
This revitalizing and moisturizing gel- type lip tint enriched with French rose water and ginseng extracts will give you a sensational and blossoming look. For lips & cheeks!

Hope Girl - Magic skin primer
5ea 2ml $9,43 / fullsize 35g $33
This rose scented primer will cover up your enlarged pores, fine lines and uneven skintone. It helps you makeup to last longer without becoming oily.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 1 rose unboxing review preview box evas rosemine floral remedy foam cleanser happy bath essence body wash
Evas - Rosemine remedy foam cleanser
fullsize 120ml $22
This cleanser with 8 different floral waters and real Bulgarian rose petals will sooth and moisture dry and damaged skin. It will clean yours pores from blackheads through microbubbles.

Happy bath - Rose essence body wash
200ml $11 / fullsize 900ml 49,50
This body wash infused with vitamin A and C will effectively nourish and revitalize your body. The concentrated rose oil creates a barrier to lock moisture after shower.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $30 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $27 and 0,66 shipping costs.
I had 3 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 2 other items in this order. This box was part of $30 box bundle.

 The value
Memebox Scentbox #1 Rose is worth $53,43

Check out the new Memebox deals! Newest arrivals, best deals!
Up to 54 Memepoints reward! (Every point = $1.00!!)

Conclusion: Yes, my favorite scentbox so far!
After seeing what the other boxes hold I really know that this one is my favorite so far. I do really love the other 2 boxes also but somehow a rose always wins it from baby powder or grapefruit and why; I have no idea! I really, really love the cleanser and the happy bath wash! Close your eyes and you're showering outdoors! never done that but I could imagine it must be something like that! If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore; I almost have 90 Memeboxes... Which box shall be number 90?! Also I need to write some more reviews, so much to do; Memebox unboxings & reviews, the next Jolse haul, review & video, A.True reviews, garden & Tara posts and more and more and more. I'm super duper tired and I'm going to treat myself with a nice skincare routine with only A.True products! :)

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!