09 July 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Superbox #17 Gangnam Style

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 17 superbox gangnam style unboxing review preview box
강남스타일
When I saw this Memebox I thought: "오-오-오-오 오빤강남스타일"And then I've bought the Superbox #17 Gangnam Style. How can you saw no to a box like that! I already knew that there was going to be something cute and aegyosal related in there. Shall we take a look inside this awesome Memebox.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 17 superbox gangnam style unboxing review preview box card info paper text
The info card
Oh no this info card had no pictures :O No worries I'm going to show you what's inside and the short version of the information. Also I forgot to take an picture of the box filled with the products.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 17 superbox gangnam style unboxing review preview box T p o v line banding mask
T.P.O. - V-line banding mask
fullsize 2 pcs $2,50
This V-line mask with Hydrolyzed collagen, adenosine caffeine and other elasticity ingredients for skin firming effects to create the perfect youthful and baby face look.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 17 superbox gangnam style unboxing review preview box Grinif skin repair bb blemish balm Kskin Water queen's moisture
Grinif - Skin repair BB blemish balm
fullsize 50ml $30
This all-in-one, HD, anti-wrinkle, whitening and sun blocking BB cream is suitable for all skin types. It will give you the glow from within and gives good natural coverage. 

Kskin - Water queen's moisture cream
fullsize 100ml $7
This fast absorbing moisture cream with argan oil, natural plant and herb extracts will gives firmness, elasticity, a healthy glow and strengthen the skin barrier.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 17 superbox gangnam style unboxing review preview box Tosowoong makeon dual shaking lip tint Rivecowe  Shine Blusher 1
Tosowoong - Dual shaking lip tint - Orange
fullsize 5,7g $28
This tint is separated with an oil base and a colored tint layer. This will give you a natural cute and sophisticated Gangnam Style look.

Rivecowe - Shine Blusher - 1 Shine pink
fullsize 7g $14
This blusher comes in subtle colors for a natural blush undertone. You can highlight or add more layers for more depth. It gives your skin a healthy glow.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 17 superbox gangnam style unboxing review preview box Tosowoong glam under eye liner LadyKin Real like eyebrow pencil
LadyKin - Real like innateline eyebrow - 1 Dark brown
fullsize 0,5g $8
This long-lasting gel eyebrow pencil helps you to get a more defined and fuller looking eyebrows. It doesn't smudge when you sweat or walk in the rain.

Tosowoong - Makeon glam under eye liner
fullsize 2g $15
This aegyosal liner will create your perfect baby girl look by creating a puffy under eye. With the darker and a lighter colors you'll get the job done.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $32 + 6,99 shipping.
I paid $28 and 0,66 shipping.
I had 4 points and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 2 other boxes in this order.

 The value
Memebox Superbox #17 Gangnam Style is worth $104,50

Conclusion: hmm..
The box is fun and great but some products didn't have to be in here, like the Water queens cream; feels and smells like Dove or Nivea cream, that I'm avoiding by buying Memeboxes xD Sadly my under eye liner was broken but Memebox fixed the problem! <3 and the V line masks are amazing! :D Also I really can't wait for the weather to cool down because I want to try out the bb cream and others! If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore we lost the game :( but we've played awesome and surprising this World Cup 2014! Now let's support Germany! Now I'm going to bed early, I've hurt my back pretty bad while shopping yesterday I think! :O

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!