19 July 2014

Memebox (미미박스) VIB Special: Superbox #19 Honey

Heavenly Memebox!
This Memebox is not an ordinary box, it's the Superbox #19 Honey! This is in my opinion the best Memebox ever so far! So I'm going to give you this Very-Important-Box Special with more details than normal unboxings. This time you'll get the full description from the info card and my very first impression of every product inside! Let's bzzzz and bee ready for what comes next!

Amazzzing!
When this box came out I bought it in seconds! The chance of it being sold out was just unbearable! This box is filled with the best products I could dream of. Every product will be something I would really buy myself If I came across it!

The info card
I'm going to retype the whole card. But I'm only going to write the description and not the "how to use" that will come later in a review I'll tell you later on about in this blogpost!

Skin Factory - Real Honey ampoule
fullsize 30ml $2
Revered for generations for its ability to absorb and retain moisture. Honey is rich in natural sugars that help to create a moisture-preserving veil over the face. Now use this pure honey mask to deliver hours of supreme nourishment to the skin!

My first impression
Can I say it.... ampoulééé :D Seriously, real Honey!! will this not be sticky! I'm super duper curious to try this out. This mask it on the top of masks to try out when the weather cools down. (not really fond of wearing mask when it's hot) I wonder if it's smell like Honey!

YuYu Healthcare - Honey balm glow
fullsize 5g $11
Use this cheek and lip balm to bring a rosy flush to the cheeks and lips, or use it to moisture dry skin and chapped lips. Infused with royal Honey, this balm penetrates deep within to deliver maximum nutrients and moisture.

My first impression
I don't know what a rosy flush means because the color is transparent, but whatever! I think it's amazing, normally don't like lip balms in little jars but this one really is soft, easy obtained and smells amazingly yummy. I have it on my lips again and it's hard to not lick it off ;)

Secret Key - Honey bees spot remover
fullsize 15ml $41
Seeing spots? Work miracles with this innovative Honey infused spot removing cream! This cream penetrates deep into the skin to visibly improve the appearance of skin discoloration associated with age spots, acne scarring, and spot damage to give the look of a clear complexion and purified be venom, propolis and tea tree oil work to soothe and repair troubled skin.

My first impression
OMG!! I had this product a few days before I got this box in an other websites cart and almost bought it! I've decided to wait a while longer ;) Lucky me! The spot remover works really miracles, I had a very bad break out from stress and the pain drove me nuts. I applied it and I felt relaxing coming from that spot and within a few hours it was already so much calmer and looked better.

Beauty Recipe - Propolis magic ampoule
fullsize 30ml $43
This propolis infused face ampoule is enriched with galactomyces, spirulina, Acai Berry, Rose Hip and other irritant-free natural ingredients to give your skin the ultimate nourishing and moisturizing treatment. It is free of 21 harsh chemicals, so that your skin can receive the gentlest treatment yet. Propolis extracts promote a balance oil and moisture balance in the skin to even out the skintone and boost radiance

My first impression
I'm going to say it again... AMPOULÉÉÉÉ!!  I love ampoule so much, I don't know why exacly but if I could I would bath in them. First time reading the description btw and I'm impressed that the free of 21 harsh chemicals :O The ampoule is btw amazing. Such good and gentle smell, feels amazingly soft, absorbs real quick and creates heaven on your skin.

Nella Fantasia - Honey one snail ultra moisture cream
fullsize 100g $38
Nella fantasia Honey one snail ultra moisture cream is a deeply hydrating, lightweight wonder designed to smooth the complexion while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Infused with both soothing and healing elements, Honey and snail extracts replenish the skin's lost moisture and heal damaged skin to deliver soft, healthy and glowing skin. 

My first impression
Finally not a face cream that smells like the drugstore Dove or Nivea brand. I bought and got so many face and hand creams that smells like that and it's not really my favorite scent (most people would like it) but this cream has his own special unique scent to it. It smells amazing and I would love to use it when the weather cools down. Also the texture really reminds me of the bounce cheese cream! I love it!!

Pure Smile - Snail hand cream Honey
fullsize 60g $5
This Pure smile hand cream Honey's unique formula is rich with intenssive moisturizers and special conditioners which help diminish tough calluses and heal unsightly cuticles. It dries to a velvety-smooth finish, leaving minimal residue on hands. Honey and vitamins A and E penetrate to help heal and smooth dry, chapped, cracked hands.

My first impression
Again a snail and honey combination, I love it! Also the packaging is super cute and colorful! About the product; Cant I ever have enough hand creams! I always have such dry hands I can't live without it. this hand cream has also it's unique smell and so I love it. I works really good when you have dry hands! I got happy hands :)

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $39 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $29 and 0,66 shipping costs.
The new arrivals had all 10$ off and this was an new arrival

The value
Superbox #19 Honey is worth $140

Check out Memebox super deals to get high discount and awesome coupons!
Here you'll also find the new memebox arrivals!

Conclusion: Honey addict!
I really love Honey so much and I don't quite know why, I love beeswax candles, beeswax to wax furniture, I love propolis and real honey in skin care, I love honey just as honey, I love all kind of bees because they are beautiful. I love Rilakkuma and that's a bear and bears eat honey! I bought a Bee hotel do I forget something... So yeah this Honey superbox is me heaven! and this will be my number 1 favorite box for a long while I think. If they would bring out a Pumpkin Superbox or a Sunflower Superbox, then there might be a war for top favorite. 
Also I'm going to write a VIB special full box review on this Honey box. So not like the other reviews; 4 products from different boxes. But You'll have to wait a bit longer until the weather is getting nicer so I can actually use these products for a long while so I can write a real good and honest review. I hope you've enjoyed this extended Honey blogpost. Please let me know what your number one favorite Memebox is.

Stay tuned for more Memefun!