10 July 2014

Rilakkuma & Doraemon strawberry & chocolate puffs

Rilakkuma Strawberry Corn Puffs Doraemon Chocolate Balls blippo korilakkuma cute kawaii keai aegyo candy japanese japan
It's so CUTE!
Like a month ago or maybe longer I've bought these on Blippo.com and I got 3 of the rilakkuma ones. As you can see only one is left of the Rilakkuma ones and I only bought one of the Doraemon kind. Before I wanted to eat them I thought let's share this heavenly cute candy with you!

Rilakkuma Strawberry Corn Puffs Doraemon Chocolate Balls blippo korilakkuma cute kawaii keai aegyo candy japanese japan sticker pink brown
A free sticker!
So as I told you buy these on Blippo.com You can find the Doraemon puffs here and the Rilakkuma puffs here. Sadly the Rilakkuma puffs are sold out again! They are a bit expensive I think but so worth it! I really love the free sticker you'll find inside, it's so adorable and childish :)

Rilakkuma Strawberry Corn Puffs Doraemon Chocolate Balls blippo korilakkuma cute kawaii keai aegyo candy japanese japan sample bite review
The review!
So on the left you see the Doraemon puffs and on the right the Rilakkuma puffs. The Doraemon puffs are coated with a soft layer of chocolate and inside you'll find a yummy corn puff! I must say that the chocolate taste like a fake Kit Kat or something, It's nice chocolate but after a while you start noticing and you crave for more expensive chocolate. The Rilakkuma strawberry puffs are to die for!! and I really need more of these. I've never liked sweet layered goodness over basic stuff especially not strawberry stuff but this is so delicious! Better than the strawberry Pocky's! 
So help me to get more please ;)

Have you tried Asian candy and 
which kind of Asian candy do you love most?