05 July 2014

Tara photoshoot 4th of June Two bones

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*We have an idea!*
So I really, really love to make pictures of Tara, She's very photogenic in my opinion. But to add all these pictures in my random blogposts is just too much. So from now on there will be new blogpost series named as Tara photoshoot (date) (subject). Here I'll will post pictures of Tara shot in a row with not an extreme amount of text. This is my first Tara photoshoot with my new Canon 700D. These pictures are taken on the 4th of June, not July ;).

Understanding the signs
Everything between * will be Tara's thoughts that are true or made up.
All other text are my spoken words or blog words. I can also give her a command or a question (she is smart enough to know the difference.) Command; she must do what I say. Question; I would like if she does it, but she doesn't need to. This I'll also write before the text if necessary.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*sniff, my bone?*
 I've just laid down her bones on her blanket that were laying on the closet.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*Yes!*
She starts biting on her bone very slowly, not yet in a crazy state.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*Pff bored*
Within a minute she's bored and keeps looking at me like; * come on!*

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*Happy*
Just gave my hand as a stand in bone to play (not on photo) She's satisfied.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*Feeling good!*
She's getting more and more pepped to play.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*YESSSS!!*
Here we go again, the bone is fun again.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*Hi, more?*
She is waiting for me to do the next step.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*Another bone?!*
Question; Do you want your other bone?

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*Let's try this one*
Sure take your time girl...

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*What's up!?*
Command/question; Tara will you look at me.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo bone play playing toy toys marjolein Kucmer 2 canon 700d
*Can we take a break?*
See you next time! there will be more!

So these are all most prettiest & fun pictures I've taken and were not blurry. These pictures were mainly taken; because I love her of course and to learn how to photograph Tara, because she can move around a lot. I'm impressed I got the pictures 5 to 7 sharp, because she moved really fast then.

The next photoshoots will be about:
Her couch cushion adventure day & night
A tiny bit of delicious cake, Tara and egg.
Tara & me on couch cushion.

Stay tuned for more fun with Tara.