21 August 2014

Candysan Huge Japanese Candy Haul & Review

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review torotto country maám crispy choco baumkuchen otona petit puku puku tai copan hellot kitty apollo m&m rilakkuma
So much candy!! :D
In the beginning of august I suddenly craved chocolate & strawberry combo-candy so I went to the Candysan shop and found lots of yummy candy and cookies! I bought a lot this time because there was so much good and creaming-my-name stuff :D This blogpost will be updated frequently for new reviews, because I'm not going to open it all in one time. So let's it out shall we!?

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Tara cute adorable kawaii keai eagyo japan labrador memebox tablet
Begging lady
Today I've tried a few candy's out and the moment I've opened a Torotto package, she squeezed herself between the couch and coffee table to sit there. Hope it was for her ;) (no chocolate for Tara!) She got a dog cookie after :)

*Because my sweet Tara passed away on Sep 18th, I haven't taken anymore pictures of the candy. But I did ate them so I'm just going to right if I thought they were goodor not.

Ama Ika Taro - Kimchi
price: $0,29 / link: bit.ly/1tuJsNE
Kimchi - Japanese snack made from fish and squid marinated in a kimchi flavored sauce.

Review
Yes there is no picture and you also will not find this in the picture.
When I first open the box this was on top and when I bought it I thought it was some kind of fishy cracker with kimchi flavor. I was totally fooled (mostly by my dyslexia) I over read that there was squid in there and I don't really like that. Also it wasn't a cracker it was a slimy/gelly square of something with delicious kimchi flavor. I didn't taste it but the smell was fantastic after smelling it I threw it in the trash bin. Just because I didn't wanted to eat anything weird gelly with squid. But the smell is amazing!!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & review Puku Puku Tai - Chocolate Puku Puku Tai - strawberry Torotto - Strawberry cookies
Puku Puku Tai - Strawberry
price: $0,74 / link to product
Light strawberry flavored wafer filled with an aerated strawberry chocolate similar to Aero, shaped like a Taiyaki (traditional Japanese fish-shaped cake).

Puku Puku Tai - Chocolate
price: $0,74 / link to product
Light wafer filled with an aerated chocolate similar to Aero, shaped like a Taiyaki (traditional Japanese fish-shaped cake).

Puku Puku Tai - Strawberry & Chocolate Review
Both were delicious! As you can see on the picture the filling is that kind of bubble hard stuff inside, which I love! It doesn't taste chemical but really like a sweet treat! I do really highly recommend this candy! both of them!

Torotto - Strawberry
price: $1,37 / link to product
Small baked chocolate cubes filled with strawberry cream.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & review Torotto - Strawberry cookies
Torotto - Strawberry Review
In this package you'll find a 9 cubes in a tray. The kind of feel like crispy chocolate in your mouth and the strawberry filling tastes like a surprise in your mouth. As you can see on the picture the strawberry cream is not a runny substance, It's more like the chocolate but a little bit softer. It taste really good! like a deluxe bonbon.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Crispy Choco - Mix Berry Copan - Garlic toast cracker
Copan - Garlic
price: $1,27 / link to product 
Small crackers with garlic.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Copan - Garlic toast cracker
Copan - Garlic Review
OMG these are amazing, I'm so happy I bought two! :D The are hard crackers, a good bite and they taste so lovely. Make sure when you eat these crackers your company does to (gHaaarlic) ;) I would love these with a little slice of cheese. They taste like you could get them in a restaurant.

Crispy Choco - Mix Berry
price: $1,27 / link to product
Corn flakes and mix berry chocolate pie.

Crispy Choco - Mix Berry Review
This was amazing and gone in 5 minutes if I remeber correctly. So sweet, so crunchy, so fresh of taste! I wished it was bigger ;)

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit Choco Cookies Choco Chips Puffed Rice Vegatable Crackers Thin Vegetables Crackers Jam Crackers Cheese
Before reading check this video

Otona Petit - Vegetable Crackers
price: $1,18 / link to product
Tiny 7 vegetables crackers.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit Vegatable Crackers
Otona Petit - Vegetable Crackers Review
Oh my, I didn't exected them to be so amazingly tasty! This cookie really taste like a amazing yummy salad and my sister named rucola salad (never ate that before, so I wouldn't know) It also taste a bit like pizza, it's so good and I need more!

Otona Petit - Thin Vegetables Crackers
price: $1,18 / link to product
3 different crackers in one pack: tomato, garlic, and spinach flavor.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit - Thin Vegetables Crackers
Otona Petit - Thin Vegetables Crackers Review
These are also very salad-like but have separate flavors, Its ages for me since I last have spinach but the green one tastes nothing like spinach to me of what I can remember. I do love these tastes and it's very different from a normal snack you usually take. I love them!

Otona Petit - Choco Cookies
price: $1,18 / link to product
Tiny cookies filled with milk chocolate and chocolate chips.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit - Choco Cookies Langue de chat
Otona Petit - Choco Cookies Review
These cookies are nice but not really my thing, mostly becayse the cookie really have that childish-cookie kind of bite and taste to it, if you know what I mean. When you eat the cookie you have this hard and soft balance in your mouth because the chocolate cream is really creamy. I've bought the kind I linked, but I received this one so beware. Here is the official link to these cookies.

Otona Petit - Jam Crackers
price: $1,18 / link to product
Tiny strawberry jam filled crackers.

Otona Petit - Jam Crackers Review
I forgot the eat this after I ate 3 or something and then they died... I find the filling a bit too sweet and the cookie was the same kind as the choco cookies but with the jam combination did it taste a bit too sweet and childish.

Otona Petit - Puffed Rice
price: $1,18 / link to product
Tiny honey flavor puffed rice crackers.

Otona Petit - Puffed Rice
These are amazing! you know those mixed Japanese snacks that you can find world wide close to the chips etc. There are sometimes these crushy soft balls inside that you only pick because the rest is too hot. Well this tastes a bit like it but better!

Otona Petit - Cheese crackers
price: $1,18 / link to product
Tiny and thin cheese crackers. Limited edition.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit - Cheese crackers
Otona Petit - Cheese crackers Review
Oh My these are heavenly, made for me! I love cheese and crackers! perfect match! What more to say then you have to buy these and check it out if you are a cheese addict like me :D There are crunchy and full of taste!

Otona Petit - Choco Chips
price: $1,18 / link to product
Tiny chocolate cookies filled with milk chocolate chips.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit Choco Cookies Choco brownie
Otona Petit - Choco Chips Review
These really taste like mini chocolate chip cookies, They are quite crunchy but okay. The chocolate tastes not cheap and it's like a special treat with no limit because you get so much :D

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review m&m's Raspberry fruit Hello Kitty - Mini-candy heart shaped
M&M's Raspberry
price: $1,18 / link to product
Limited edition raspberry flavored M&M's.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review m&m's Raspberry fruit
M&M's Raspberry Review
They tastes like original M&M's with real raspberry. I like them, they really taste sweet but I think I prefer the original M&M's (more addictive). I'll eat both packages though because they are definitely tummy worthy ;)

Hello Kitty - Mini-candy
price: $1,18 / link to product
Small hard candy in a cute Hello Kitty box. Strawberry, green apple, grape, and lemon flavor. 40th Anniversary special edition.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Hello Kitty - Mini-candy heart shaped
Hello Kitty - Mini-candy Review
These really taste similar to original "Drops". I really, really like all flavors, they are very realistic and this little box is now standard in my bag! ;)

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit - Cheese Cake Otona Petit - Cheddar brownie chocolate Rilakkuma Bretzels pretsels
Rilakkuma Bretzels
price: $0,78 / link to product
Tasty Rilakkuma themed Bretzels.

Rilakkuma Bretzels Review
I have got these before and I adore these in taste and packaging ;) They are just basic plain pocky with from a different brand. so delicious!

Otona Petit - Cheese Cake
price: $1,42 / link to product
Tiny lemon cheese cakes.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit - Cheese Cake
Otona Petit - Cheese Cake Review
The little cheese cakes are a bit sticky and as you can see it misses the top brown layer (put them up side down) The top part was all kind of stuck and smashed against the wrapping because of the stickiness. I do like the taste, they are fresh and moistful little cakes. Yummy!

Otona Petit - Brownie
price: $1,42 / link to product
Tiny chocolate cakes with chocolate chips.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review Otona Petit - Brownie cheddar
Otona Petit - Brownie Review
New addiction! So these are also sticky but without layers that could stick to the wrap. Also these are very moistful and the taste is heavenly! So yummy chocolate, I think my most favorite chocolate product from this haul!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review cake round donut Baumkuchen - Strawberry Baumkuchen - chocolate Baumkuchen - banana
Baumkuchen - Chocolate
price: $1,27 / link to product
Japanese fresh Chocolate baumkuchen.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review cake round donut Baumkuchen - chocolate
Baumkuchen - Chocolate Review
Best keep these a half a day in the fridge before serve. If not it has a dry after taste to it. If you keep it in the fridge it's a lovely thick spongy cake. It tastes like the most expensive chocolate milk you can get in my opinion. I really, really like it! (need more!!)

Baumkuchen - Strawberry
price: $1,27 / link to product
Japanese fresh Strawberry baumkuchen.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review cake round donut Baumkuchen - Strawberry
Baumkuchen - Strawberry Review
Best keep these a half a day in the fridge before serve. If not it has a dry after taste to it. If you keep it in the fridge it's a lovely thick spongy cake. Normally I wouldn't like something like this but this flavor is so unique and yummy! Really surprising taste (not chemical at all).

Baumkuchen - Banana
price: $1,27 / link to product
Japanese fresh Banana baumkuchen.

I did forget to eat this and its past the expiration date, woops!
Must say I'm not that fan of banana, so why I bought this; no clue.

Candysan Japanese Candy Country Ma'am - Hello Kitty cookies vanilla strawberry Apollo Kit diy set
Country Ma'am - Hello Kitty
price: $2,06 / link to product
5 vanilla flavor cookies + 5 strawberry flavor cookies individually wrapped. Special Edition Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary.

Country Ma'am - Hello Kitty Review
Cute or not I hated these and gave them to my sister. My sister hated the pink ones, really chemical but the white ones she loved. so I think it's just a matter of taste ;)

Apollo Kit
price: $2,94 / link to product
Apollo DIY chocolate Kit.

Apollo Kit Review
I keep buying these but I keep forgetting to make these. I'll combine all my DIY's one time in a big blogpost. I did bought these because I love chocolate and therefor my the safest DIY to try out ;)

Candysan Japanese Candy gift present one piece tissues panson works
One Piece tissues
This is the gift they send with my order, cute tissues. I haven't opened them yet, it could be napkins too xD

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul & Review torotto country maám crispy choco baumkuchen otona petit puku puku tai copan hellot kitty apollo m&m rilakkuma 2
Check out this amazing Japanese candy shop!
Click the picture above 
Note that this blogpost will be updated frequently for more reviews.
I already have a new shopping list for my new Candysan order!

Stay tuned for more candyfun!