29 August 2014

Gardening happy haul & sad review

Garden gardening summer flowers lavender fertilizer eco ecostyle strawberries sunflowers dhalias dahlias back yard shopping haul memebox scent bees
Remember?...
So a while ago, a long while I've posted that I bought some awesome new flowers and plants for my garden and that I'll post new pictures of when I've planted them. Well two things happened, I forgot and sadly... Do you want to know what happened read further ;)

So first of all the pink, coral gelly balls in the middle are for a diy I've seen on someone's blog. I'll share that with you sometime. The yellow bags are strong concentrated fertilizers for strawberries and lavender. The tiny box are snail killer thingies. The fertilizers worked really good! heavenly good! the snail killer I used one time and then I forgot to reuse, so I got happy snails in my garden now :)

Know this; I have really green fingers or how you call it. I love gardening and my garden loves me, but something went terribly wrong.

Garden gardening summer flowers back yard shopping haul review bees pumpkins apple tree strawberries straw sunflowers
Sunflowers & straw
Sunflower status; super dead
So I failed to plant sunflowers this year, next year better chance. but to give me some sunflower sparkle back in my garden I bought these two baby sunflowers, who were real strong and had lots of new flowers yet to come. On the second day He started losing his leaves and the third day he was dead. Really dead (not autumn dead). So I thought well that could happen. The straw I've bought on advice from a few people who have lots of strawberries in their garden. When a strawberry hits dirt they rot immidiately, but on straw they last and become delicious. As you can see on the picture there; a red and alive strawberry!

Garden gardening summer flowers back yard shopping haul review bees pumpkins wooden shoes dutch Campanula Klokje
Campanula
Status: dead!
This plant is so cute but the next day it already gave deadly signs and yes 2 days later brown and dead. And again not autumn dead.

Garden gardening summer flowers back yard shopping haul review bees pumpkins wooden shoes dutch Campanula Klokje Lobelia
Lobelia & Campanula 
Status: both dead!
Well what the other Campanula was capable of, this one did the same thing. The other plant died and double died because of this baby pumpkin plant turning into a giant.

Garden gardening summer flowers back yard shopping haul review bees lavender Hypericum perforatum Petunia potted plants
Hypericum, Petunia & Lavender
Status: Petunia gone into oblivious.
The Hypericum lives! His berries turned black and that means he is healthy and moves on towards autumn! I'm proud of this plant! The Lavender shows so weak signs, and it not looking like he looks now on the picture. grew a lots but weak and weird. and the Petunia is just gone. So weird, the next day it happened and then suddenly he was all brown and dead and two days later he looks like a plant who was upside down, no flowers and no leaves anymore. There were no eating traces on the plant, he just died extremely.

Garden gardening summer flowers back yard shopping haul review bees dahlia dahlias red purple
Dahlia
Status: no flowers anymore.
I love Dahlia's and as you've seen in posts before I have this huge and beautiful Dahlia in my garden. So I wanted more. Within 3 days the flowers you seen have bloomed and were done, which is normal. But there were so much new flower buds to see but no one ever came out again and now it's just a really sad green plant. But not dead yet! My plant is to plant them into my garden, to make them a little bit stronger. Before the cold nights I'll dig them and put them in newspapers in my shed.

Garden gardening summer flowers back yard shopping haul review bees pumpkins Spirea Astary Pink Astilbe
Spirea
Status: dead
Well this plant is just beautiful and makes your garden come alive, sadly he just died. his flowers are just gone and his new buds also died. Luckily my pumpkin and lavender have enough energy to make this square a happy place.

Garden gardening summer flowers front yard shopping haul review bees Honeysuckle
Honeysuckle
Status: best plant ever, super alife!
Well I wanted a new Honeysuckle because the old one on this place was so old, I've trimmed it but I think it's time was up. He is not completely gone so maybe next year he'll come back. but before autumn I wanted a new Honeysuckle, so next spring he's already super strong. Well this place is the worst place to plant a plant, super dry place and right under our door shelter thing. But surprisingly without walking running with water for this plant, he became the most happy and alive plant from my haul. btw this plant was not on the first picture because I bought it a day later. This Honeysuckle grew already so much and I'm so proud!

Conclusion
Or this Groenrijk sucks, where I bought everything. I never buy my plants here but I was close by. 
Or we have forest soil and they've planted everything in different soil. Growing weak plants that are not strong enough to survive the forest soil shock and die.

One thing I know; I'll never buy anything there ever again! 
(only decoration :)

Did you ever been through something like this before; 
plants dying on you without good reason?