10 August 2014

Homemade delicious soft chocolate cake!

dr oetker wolek chocolade taart clouds airy chocolate cake bouncy delicious fun baking bake homemade pretty
A cake with a winter's touch!
My heart always lies with basic and traditional bakings, but lately I want to expend my taste in that. So I've been trying out baking new things. This soft & bouncy chocolate cake is one of them. I came across this easy mix and it was on sale so why not try it out right!?

dr oetker wolek chocolade taart clouds airy chocolate cake bouncy delicious fun baking bake homemade pretty tara labrador ingredients
The ingredients
Someone is happy about one ingredient! Click HERE to see the egg fun I had with Tara then! :D So you see 3 beaten eggs, the mix for reading the recipe, the cake tin with baking paper(don't use baking paper, just butter and flour), The cake mix, the powder sugar, a sieve and 200ml of whip cream.

dr oetker wolek chocolade taart clouds airy chocolate cake bouncy delicious fun baking bake homemade pretty
Blub
They told me to mix the cake mix, eggs and whip cream in there and then before even mixing is smelled like chocolate milk!! I can't wait for autumn/winter to drink chocolate milk again! Yes I only drink chocolate milk when it's cold.

dr oetker wolek chocolade taart clouds airy chocolate cake bouncy delicious fun baking bake homemade pretty
Oh my!
I've baked it for one hours and it smells so fantastic! I does seem so promising right! So I had to sprinkle 1/4 of the powder sugar already before putting it in the oven to create a hart top layer.

dr oetker wolek chocolade taart clouds airy chocolate cake bouncy delicious fun baking bake homemade pretty
Earth quake
So there were some cracks here and there but I really think that gives a cake beauty to it. So what have become of this cake, don't I have slice-picture of this.. nope I've baked this Saturday and today; Sunday it's gone always! The best chocolate cake I ever tasted before! I normally hate chocolate cakes, to dry to boring, too much chocolate. but this one is just the best, it's so spongy, moist and has a perfect chocolate balance!

What is your favorite chocolate treat?