26 August 2014

Homemade Fairytale cookies

dr oetker koopmans Tara sprookjesboom koekjes fairytale cookies delicious fun baking bake homemade dragon red riding hood wolf labrador
...and they're gone :)
Today I've tried a second attempt to bake these wonderful fun fairytale cookies. The last time I failed terrible and I emailed the company about this they gave me huge and awesome advise how to not burn my cookies and game me a set with new cookies baking mixes to try again.

dr oetker koopmans Tara sprookjesboom koekjes fairytale cookies delicious fun baking bake homemade dragon red riding hood wolf labrador
No eggs?
Sadly for Tara there are no eggs needed in this recipe. This recipe is child's play and fun to do! Within a few minutes you have a perfect dough and then the tricky part comes; divide the dough in 13 parts... It's fun to see how they make that "difficult" for kids :)

dr oetker koopmans Tara sprookjesboom koekjes fairytale cookies delicious fun baking bake homemade dragon red riding hood wolf labrador
I did it! :O
I really needed to make these cookies because of the hexagon shaped edible figures. Hexagon addict! Also I didn't drizzled the glaze over the cookies I just dipped them! 

Today we've watched the very, very, very last episode of True blood ever *cried!* and now the cookies are already gone! I really like the cookies I prefer without the glaze, but it's tasty too, just very sweet!

Stay tuned for more bakingfun