22 August 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia unboxing review preview box
So kawaii!
This box is so cute I just had to buy it... no that's not the reason, It's so cute tough! I really wanted the eyeliners in this Memebox that are more expensive than this entire box :D This Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia is going to be awesome because the rest of the items are also very cool and cute! Let's see what's inside!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia unboxing review preview box look inside
My inner child awakes!
These It's skin items are so adorable, no clue if they are good or not. Also I'm really happy with the color nail polish they've put in this box. Of course I'm jumping around for the eyeliners! 

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia unboxing review preview infor card paper text
Double info card
So this box has two cards, also to explain about Marzia and stuff. Like always I'm going to give you the short version of the description. But this time do get the info about Marzia.

Marzia is a Youtuber and her channel is CutiePieMarzia
She makes videos about everything she likes and with a very cute touch. She loves her dogs (pugs) and her boyfriend Felix (youtube: PewDiePie). Both are true horror fans and she also has a new obsession...
Asian cosmetics!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia unboxing review preview box It's skin baby face one step base essence volumer
It's Skin - Babyfade volumer essence
fullsize 30ml $11
This multi-purpose essence gives deep hydration, anti-wrinkle care, and brightens your skin complexion. It's also immporves cell generation and gives deep moisture from within.

It's Skin - Babyface one-step base - 01 lavender pink
fullsize 35ml $8
This makeup base covers up any skin imperfections for a silkier, smoother baby-like texture. It also leaves your skin moist from within and cotton silky outside.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia unboxing review preview box l.vida nail polish lc 34 pink orange
L.vida - Nail polish - LC-34 Pink Orange
fullsize 10ml $6
This cute nail polish line comes in vibrant and trendy colors. The colors are known for their high-end, long-lasting finish. This bright coral-like color will give a sparkle to your mood.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia unboxing review preview pure smile gelee strawberry shara petit balm crown
Pure Smile - Gelee labo - Strawberry
fullsize 12g $1
This pack with a jam-like texture contains high concentrations of natural fruit extracts. It gives moisture, elasticity, softens, renew and your skin and It also treats imperfections.

Shara Shara - Petit friend tinted balm - PK01 Crown pink
fullsize 20g $8
This lip product has two features; the crown is a vibrant lip tint and the outer is a lip balm. It contains mango seed butter and avocado oil that deeply nourishes dry and chapped lips.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia unboxing review preview beauty people snow white special eyeliner season 2
Beauty people - Snow White special edition season 2
fullsize 5ea 1.6g $54
These waterproof & smudge proof eyeliners come in 5 glimmer colors: black, brown, bronze, gold and beige. They contain micro-glitter particles that gives subtle brighten your eyes.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $7 and 6.99 shipping costs.
I had 16 points on my mother's account.

 The value
Memebox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia is worth $88

Check out the new Memebox deals! Newest arrivals, best deals!
Up to 26 Memepoints reward! (Every point = $1.00!!)

Conclusion: I love Snow White
Oh my I love this box so much! I've tried already a few products and they are ready for a review already! This review is going to be up this weekend. The eyeliners are to die for. I love them and the lip balm is cute, messy but cute. I haven't tried the mask and the it's skin items yet. If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. and yes I've changed my review idea back to just blogposts, it's easier and I'm just going to make it shorter. Furthermore; I'm doubting about the Jackpot box, will I buy it or not, We'll see in 30 minutes xD Also I got my Memebox price today I've won from "My Beauty Junction" This I'll also post this weekend, I'm so happy with it!!

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!