14 August 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Nakedbox #20

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #20 unboxing review preview box look inside
I wanted more
A while ago I bought this Nakedbox #20 and when buying this Memebox I already knew what's inside. This is for people who doesn't want surprises are want to restock their favorite Memebox products at home. This is my third Nakedbox I've bought so far. Today I'm gonna show you what's inside this Nakedbox, like you haven't already seen on the picture LOL!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #20 unboxing review preview box tonymoly Luminous BB CREMORLAB Mineral Treatment Essence
Cremorlab - Mineral Treatment Essence 
100ml $13,33 / fullsize 270ml $36
This soft essence with hot spring water is made through a natural fermentation process to moisturize, nourish, hydrate, tighten pores, brightens and evens your skin complexion

TonyMoly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream
20ml $7,11 / fullsize 45ml $16
This is made with only absolute components of BB and CC creams. The SPF 30 will protect your skin from the sun. This BB cream gives you a glow from within effect & full coverage!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #20 unboxing review preview box SELLA Organic Soap LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule
LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule
5ml $8,66 fullsize 15ml $26
This products with propolis, vitamin extracts and witch hazel smoothes, hydrates and illuminates your skin without stickiness. This products suitable for sensitive skin.

Sella - Organic soap
18g $3,60 / fullsize 100g $20
This soap has ingredients from all over the world and is a very effective anti-aging and pore refining cleanser. Perfect for daily use.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox naked nakedbox #20 unboxing review preview box Unnie-cream
Unnie-cream - Moisturizing water bomb
fullsize 75g $20
This powerful, long-lasting cream with 9 essential oils will hydrate your skin. It traps moisture by hyaluronic acid. Your skin will feel moist, smooth and will look younger.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $8 and $6,99 shipping costs.
I've used the a couponcode with $15 off

 The value
Nakedbox #20 is worth $52.70

Conclusion: I wanted a fullsize LJH ampoule
I like this box but I mainly bought it for the "fullsize" LJH ampoule, no they not tricked me. I tricked me by reading it wrong with my lovely dyslexia xD but I'm happy with the tiny 5ml ampoule though! The first 2 products I've showed are also very interesting. The bb cream matches my skin (on my hand.) I haven't used it on my face yet. The other 2 products I'm going to give away to my sister because I already have a fullsize Unnie cream. 
Also about the reviews I'm currently changing my review idea, because It's insane to write reviews in the speed I've used them and in the order of how many memeboxes arrives. Almost 100 Memeboxes and to write a review about every product with my lovely dyslexia (isn't going so fast then) I thought of maybe fill a box with used, empty or requested Memebox products and then make a review video! That's way faster than, time to edit pictures, write long texts with probably using lots of the same word as: lovely, soft, super, amazing etc. And to edit a video is easy and I can include more than just 4 products, so that's an idea! :)

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!