01 August 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Scentbox #2 Baby Powder

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 2 baby powder unboxing review preview box
Back in time?
So today's Memebox is the Memebox Scentbox #2 Baby Powder. I've received this box in the Memebox Scent bundle. Like I said I needed to buy all 3 scentboxes, I always have a hard time choosing which one I want, so I take them all :) This box is perfect for happy, sleepy weekend mornings to fresh yourself up. They only have to make a breakfast in bed box now ;) Let's see what's inside!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 2 baby powder unboxing review preview box look inside
Hey!!
I see a cream or something! and more from Evas, I love that brand so much! and I seriously think they find us sticky xD so much deo stuff haha! ;) What more to say, I see 4 products and they are big!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 2 baby powder unboxing review preview box info text paper card
The info card
Yes this time I didn't forget! As usually I'm not going to give you the full information on the card. Just a short version, just enough for you to know what the product is and what it does.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 2 baby powder unboxing review preview box urban lailly 7 seconds makeup booster consensus fabric deodorizer
Urban - Lailly 7 seconds make-up booster
fullsize 50ml $40
This high moist makeup booster has aronia ingredients for boosting your skin and get it even-toned before makeup without a sticky of oily feeling.

Consensus - Fabric deodorizer baby powder
30ml $0.64 / fullsize 330ml $7 
This baby powder spray deo will deeply penetrate into fabric and will effectively remove 99% of germs and stench and leaves a clean and fresh smell behind.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 2 baby powder unboxing review preview boxhappy fam deo fresh evas mimi lauryne's perfume soap french blossem
Happy fam - Deo fresh baby powder
fullsize 20ea $2
Suddenly hot weather, work stress etc and you are getting smelly then you can quickly refresh under-arms with a tissue with special powder formula.

Evas - Mimi lauryne's perfume soap French blossem
fullsize 100g $18
A 100% natural ,hand-made soap with a high concentration of powdery, floral fragrance. With shea butter, olive oil, centella asiatica and coconut milk this soap perfect for sensitive skin.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $30 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $27 and 0,66 shipping costs.
I had 3 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 2 other items in this order. This box was part of $30 box bundle.

 The value
Memebox Scentbox #2 Baby Powder is worth $60.64

Check out the new Memebox deals! Newest arrivals, best deals!
Up to 54 Memepoints reward! (Every point = $1.00!!)

Conclusion: Smells like weekend!
I'm writing this blogpost on a Saturday and the smells from this box match perfectly, although not with the time because I think these scents are perfect for morning. The fabric spray smells amazing and I think I'm going to use it on my curtains of something. Just opened the booster and now my keyboard is blue! The inside lit fell upside down on my keyboard XD The booster smells really, really nicely! like you went back in time. If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore; still haven't decided which box is going to be my 90st Memebox :) Also I'm been loving Boys over Flowers so much! That Asian way of showing romance is extreme and dramatic, I love it! Also I think I'm getting my magnetic nail polish tomorrow and the global #13! :D 

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!