02 August 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Scentbox #3 Grapefruit

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 3 grapefruit unboxing review preview box
Learn to love
So today's Memebox is the Memebox Scentbox #3 Grapefruit. I've received this box in the Memebox Scent bundle. Like I said I needed to buy all 3 scentboxes, I always have a hard time choosing which one I want, so I take them all :) This box was my least favorite of them all but somehow in these few days I'm loving it more and more! Let's see what's inside!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 3 grapefruit unboxing review preview box look inside
One of my most favorite colors
So as my may have seen in my youtube videos I'm currently loving this coral color and yes coral really matches grapefruit! so seeing this box makes me happy! Also the first time I opened this box I wasn't so impressed because I already got those deo fresh tissues. but while making these pictures I suddenly came to love the other products more and more.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 3 grapefruit unboxing review preview box card paper text info
The info card
There it is, you see 4 pictures and yes that means 4 products and I'm not going to write down that whole information card, like always I'm going to give you the short version.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 3 grapefruit unboxing review preview box evas mimi lauryne's dress perfume mist de kael28 sun killing gel
Evas - Mimi lauryne's dres perfume mist de grapefruit
fullsize 150ml $18
This all round mist is perfect for refreshing your clothes, beddings, curtains and your car. Scents of grapefruit, lilac, citrus, orange flower, violet and musk wilk lift up your mood and spirit.

Kael28 - Sun killing grapefruit gel
fullsize 270ml $30
This ultra soothing gel with more than 16.000mg of real grapefruit with the functions of a Toner, emulsion, essence, cream, soothing and sleeping pack will hydrate your skin and its anti-aging.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox scentbox 3 grapefruit unboxing review preview box happy fam deo fresh sun smile hydro gel choosy fruit
Happy Fam - Deo fresh grapefruit
fullsize 20ea $2
Suddenly hot weather, work stress etc and you are getting smelly then you can quickly refresh under-arms with a tissue with special powder formula.

Sun Smile - Hydro gel choosy fruit
fullsize 2ea $2
This gelly lip pack gives moisture, vitamin nutrition to your dry chapped lips. Enriched with collagen ,vitamin E and jojoba oil and it's easy to apply.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $30 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $27 and 0,66 shipping costs.
I had 3 points on my account and the MEMEBUNDLE3 code.
I had 2 other items in this order. This box was part of $30 box bundle.

 The value
Memebox Scentbox #2 Baby Powder is worth $52

Check out the new Memebox deals! Newest arrivals, best deals!
Up to 54 Memepoints reward! (Every point = $1.00!!)

Conclusion: best friends
So me and this box became best friends all thanks to this mist. I love it so much. Not really to refresh anything but just to spray on a fleece blanket or pillow before laying under or on it so I'll be surrounded by that smell. Also that sun killing stuff wil come in handy because I realized my pumpkin plants are a bit defensive and I get rashes on my wrist. If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore; I bought me 90st Memebox yesterday! I bought the Marzia box, because I really wanted those eyeliners. I saw on Ebay that they were $29 and I got the box for only $13,99 :) I thought that would be a pretty nice deal and got some extra stuff with it then. Also my Korean Drama is almost over :( I just started at EP 21... what will I do without it!? Watching the next K-drama ;)

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!