04 August 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Special #6 Whole Grain

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #6 whole grain unboxing review preview box
Let's bake some bread ;)
When I saw this Memebox arrive I didn't hesitate; *Whole grain YES!* Everything that creams organic, nature, grains, lavender, rose etc I just need! Don't ask me why, because I haven't figured it out myself yet ;)  So this Memebox special #6 Whole Grain is all about gifts from mother nature; grains, rice, oatmeal etc. Let's not wait and see what's inside!


겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #6 whole grain unboxing review preview box look inside
It looks edible!
When I've opened the box and saw what was inside, I was so happy! The box is really heavy and filled to the top with very good products. That soap looks yummy somehow xD haha let's continue!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #6 whole grain unboxing review preview box card info text paper
The info card
There are 8 products on this card! Yeah! and there are 9 products in this box, yes a double mask ;) Also like before I'm going to give you the short versions of the product information.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #6 whole grain unboxing review preview box Grinif nature oatmeal scrub bar purebess galactomyces 100%
Grinif - Nature oatmeal scrub bar
fullsize 130g $9
This 100% organic handmade scrub bar with oatmeal, rice bran, mung beans, red beans, shea butter and jojoba oil ingredients will nourish and moisture while deeply cleanse your skin.

Purebess - Galacto myces 100%
fullsize 50ml $15
In purebess essence is 100% of galactomyces. This essence will lock your moisture and get rid of residues piled up in your pores and gives you an naturally glowing skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox special #6 whole grain unboxing review box purederm anti stress heat therapy mask oatmeal purebess galactomyces cream
Purebess - Galacto myces 80 eye cream
fullsize 50ml $20
This high quality eye cream with galactomyces locks moisture and it removes any signs of fine lines along your contours for a more translucent and natural glowing skin.

Purederm - Anti-stress heat therapy mask oatmeal
fullsize 150ml $12
This heat mask with oatmeal, jasmine cactus extracts and honey will give you deep nourishment and moisture. This mask opens your pores to remove residues instantly.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #6 whole grain unboxing review preview box herbclinic rice bran powder purederm invigorating foot scrub
Herbclinic - Rice bran powder
fullsize 80g $8
This 100% raw rice bran powder pack will deliver nourishment and instant revival to skin after a tiring day. You'll feel the visible difference the next morning.

Purederm - Invigorating foot scrub walnut
fullsize 25ml $4
The walnut shells and apricot seeds will gently exfoliate and soften rough dry and calloused skin on feet elbows and knees. The almond, aloe and lavender will nourish and soothes your skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #6 whole grain unboxing review preview box purederm rice bran collagen mask daily moisture hans oatmeal
Purederm - Rice bran collagen mask
fullsize 2ea 18ml $5
This 100% natural pulp mask with rice bran extract, plant collagen and vitamin E will effectively brighten and soothe your dull complexion for a healthy glow

Purederm - Daily moisturizing hand mask oatmeal
fullsize 1 pair $7
This hand mask with oatmeal will deeply moisturize and nourish your tired and coarse hands. Erase those years from your hands and make them silky like never before.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $20 and 1,99 shipping costs.
I had 5 Memepoints and a code with $3 off.

 The value
Memebox Special #6 Whole Grain is worth $80

Check out the new Memebox deals! Newest arrivals, best deals!
Up to 54 Memepoints reward! (Every point = $1.00!!)

Conclusion: I'm hungry!
An amazing Memebox! I can't wait for winter to be hear so I can use that heat mask! Also that powder mask looks amazing and I think I'll have lots of fun making and applying:) I don't like the smell of the purebess stuff that much but maybe I need to get used to it. And i want to eat the oatmeal scrub bar haha:) I won't but I do got hungry of all that typing about oatmeal haha! If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore; What did you think of the pictures? These were taken at night with a daylight lamp. Are these fancy enough for when winter comes? :) Also I noticed I have a very hard time to watch the end of a Taiwanese or Korean drama series. I find it very sad to say goodbye to the series after I'm done. With boys over Flowers I only have 3 Eps left and I just started a new drama xD. I think this all started when I watched the very last episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer many, many years ago. I cried for so long :( So now I'm going to bed and watch my new K-drama; To The Beautiful You. Oh wait I have to buy some Memeboxes before I do that. * hold on!* Got it, Just bought the Moisture Surge + Meme's Pouch valueset! Have a great day and see you tomorrow! :D

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!