07 August 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Special #7 Milk

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #7 milk unboxing review preview box
Bathe like Cleopatra!
Just like the previous Memebox I couldn't say no to this one and I had lots points to spend! I really love milk products...to eat! Like 70% of milk products is what I eat or drink on a day! So why not buy the Memebox Special #7 Milk so my skin can also create its milk obsession haha. Yes I'm crazy didn't you notice already ;) let's continue and see what's inside!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #7 milk unboxing review preview box look inside
Pretty milky!
So this box is again super full with only fullsized products. Some weird names, big texts this can only mean that these products are gonna be awesome, right?! Also I see a product with Hangul writing. Love that sight!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #7 milk unboxing review preview box paper card info text
The info card
There are 7 products in this box. and what more can I say about the card; it's very white :) as you know I'm going to give you the short version of the card information.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #7 milk unboxing review preview box  hello everybody nature holic body lotion skin ceramic donkey argan steam cream
Skin Ceramic - Donkey milk & argan oil multi steam cream
fullsize 100g $34
This 100% organic steam cream made from argan oil & donkey milk  delivers intenste hydration deep nutrition to your skin. This cream absorbs softly and quickly as well.

Hello Everybody - Nature holic body lotion
fullsize 300ml $25
his body lotion with organic goat milk, aloe vera, honey, lemon balm and spear mint extracts will deeply and gentle moisture and locks it. Also its fast absorbing.
겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #7 milk unboxing review preview box hello everybody bullbe bath steam pure smile choosy lip pack
Pure Smile - Choosy lip pack milk
fullsize 1ea $1
This lip patch will pamper your chapped lips with abundant milk protein extracts to strengthen the moisture level and reviving your glos of your lips.

Hello Everybody - Bubble bath steam milk
fullsize 25g $4
This powder is perfect to de-stress your body with its mild vanilla fragrance and abundant steam bubbles. The almond oil, chamomile and rosemary leaf extract will soften & nourish your skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #7 milk unboxing review preview box choosy lip scrub chamomile
Pure Smile - Choosy lip scrub - Chamomile milk
fullsize 25g $11
This scrub has sugar, peach, milk protein, chamomile extracts and bees wax to remove dead skin, deeply nourish and adds luster to your dry chapped lips.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #7 milk unboxing review preview box  pure smile mask pack enesti rice foamin cleanser
Pure Smile - Milk mask pack
fullsize 1ea $1
This milk pack will give you a sweet baby face by its rich milk protein nutrients. This helps to hydrate and smooth out uneven skin texture.

Enesti - Rice & milk foaming cleanser
fullsize 120ml $15
This foam cleanser with mineral rich hot spring water and rice & milk extracts will thoroughly cleanse deep into your pores. It also gives rich moisture and leave a natural glow.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $5 and 3,99 shipping costs.
I had 18 Memepoints and a code with $3 off.

 The value
Memebox Special #7 Milk is worth $91

Check out the new Memebox deals! Newest arrivals, best deals!

Conclusion: I don't know yet :O
Hmm I don't quite know If my skin is going to love this box. Mainly because I'm picky ;) The products are fine and amazing but I think some are not my style. The donkey cream smells too much like dove or nivea (which I don't like) and I just bought a fullsized Illi body lotion. So I think I'm going to donate this to the sink in the kitchen for everybody to use. The cleansing stuff is amazing  and I just got advice how to use the milk powder if you don't have a bath ;) If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore; The pictures of this blogpost are also taken in the evening, what do you think, winter-proof? I've baked some fairytale cookies today and they had an evil endig. I've emailed the company to where the mix came from with an evil burned cookie picture :O And my Dutch day has officially just ended and I just saw that my stats showed my blog made a record; 143 people visited my blog today *fainting!* I saw so much friendly faces today on my blog, entering the giveaway and commenting, lots of fun today! :D Also I almost finished the Kdrama "To The Beautiful You" and I'm going to finish it! Trying to be strong ;)

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!