09 August 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Special #8 Oriental Medicine

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #8 Oriental medicine unboxing review preview box
My most favorite!
So this Memebox is the Memebox Special #8 Oriental Medicine and this is my most favorite out of the specials #6, #7 & #8. These 3 boxes came out on the same date so I've put them in this imaginary group and picked my favorite :D I didn't expected this box to be so amazing so let's see what's inside and you'll know!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #8 Oriental medicine unboxing review preview box look inside
A traditional look!
I really love traditional Asian stuff and everything (talking about; Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese). I really want a Korean garden fence when I live on my own! and I recently bought some old Chinese vases and today I've received the China Tarot! :) So when I opened this box and saw all these products with a beautiful and sweet traditional Korean look and hangul written on it I was like; YES I'm gonna love it!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #8 Oriental medicine unboxing review preview box card info text paper
The info card
Well just some information about these products. Like always I'm going to give you the short version of the product description.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #8 Oriental medicine unboxing review preview box D ran wonder serum donginbi ginseng oil pack essence
Donginbi - Dongbidam red ginseng aqua oil
2ea 5ml $9 / fullsize 50ml $90
 This brand only can be found in Korean department stores. Because of the red Ginseng extracts it effectively soothe and locks moisture making your skin silkier and smoother.

D'ran - Wonder serum
fullsize 30ml $30
This serum contains ginseng, black hoof mushrooms, licorice, portulaca, ganoderma and 15 more Korean medicinal herbs delivering nutrition & deep moisture for a young & glowing complexion.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #8 Oriental medicine unboxing review preview box purederm korean herb mask myung an jung
Purederm - Korean herb mask - Yoon-an & Myung-an
fullsize 2ea 19ml $2
These masks are all high in vitamin E and collagen to maintain moisture/oil balance. The mask is thick enough to give sufficient moisture in a short time.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # special #8 Oriental medicine unboxing review preview boxHanhui cc cream shib jang ceng chun ji hand cream
Hanhui - CC cream
fullsize 50ml $30
This CC cream with red ginseng, cactus extracts and galactomyces fermented extracts will make your skin silky, smooth and shine to give you that natural glow from within.

Shib Jang Ceng - Chun ji heang hand cream
fullsize 80ml $17
Made from 110 years old wild ginseng extracts, shea butter and olive oil. It's rich in nutritions, gives long-lasting moisture abd revitalizes your dry, roughened hand for a soft finish.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $5 and 3,99 shipping costs.
I had 18 Memepoints and a code with $3 off.

 The value
Memebox Special #8 Oriental Medicine is worth $99

Check out the new Memebox deals! Newest arrivals, best deals!
Up to 54 Memepoints reward! (Every point = $1.00!!)

Conclusion: I love it!
From the moment I saw it I feel in love and I still am. I love the CC cream is really matches my white skin and I can't stop using that hand cream, it smells and feels so amazing! The serum is very special and I really needed to get used to the new smell. If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Furthermore; this was a very busy Saturday! Baked a chocolate cake and it's delicious, pictures will come soon! :P I haven't received 5 Memeboxes, only 1 and now I'm so, so happy! My memeoverload took a break! I did got some new Rilakkuma cute items and my order from Candysan, yummy!! :D And 2 card decks; The Wisdom of the Golden Path and the China Tarot! They are both so beautiful! So you see I'm happy I didn't got my 4 Memeboxes today it would've been way too much. So Saturday has ended for me, hello Sunday! What do you always do on Sundays?

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!