21 August 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Superbox #24 Waxing Care

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 24 superbox waxing care box unboxing review preview
Let's shave!
So this Memebox is all about anti hair, you just need to get rid of it, This box is just perfect for summer, but also perfect for autumn as I forget to open this box. Had some other meme product laying around for hair removal. But this Superbox #24 Waxing Care has even more goodies to help is "tame our hairy situation". Let's take a look inside!

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 24 superbox waxing care box unboxing review preview look inside
Jam packed box!
This is a very heavy, awesome box and I already see a brand I've seen before in the Memebox #12 that I really love! And I've heard so much about Benton already, not sure yet but let's stay positive, we'll never know! 

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 24 superbox waxing care box unboxing review preview card text info paper
The info card
Oh my an information card. bleeh boring, let's move on and I'll shall give the short version of the description from the card ;)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 24 superbox waxing care box unboxing review preview Intercos smooth sensitive removal cream
Intercos - Smooth sensitive removal cream
fullsize 150ml $36
With this cream waxing becomes so much easier and quicker, simply apply this cream and after a while no more hair! This cream is really gentle and perfect for sensitive skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 24 superbox waxing care box unboxing review preview  angel factory under arm white peeling perfume ray pearls shaving face
Angel Factory - Under-arm white peeling perfume
fullsize 5ea $30
If you have darkened spots, uneven skin tones or unnecessary odor under your arms this is the solution for you and it will take care of your problems.

Ray Pearls - Shaving & face wash
fullsize 200g $12
This gum-like wash will adhere tightly to your skin and protect it from possible razor blade cuts. Also can be used for face by men. It works to minimize skin blemishes and irritations.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox beautybox # 24 superbox waxing care box unboxing review preview benton aloe propolis soothing gel dorco tinkle 3 for women
Dorco - Tinkle 3 for women
fullsize 2ea $16
These shaving razor are specially designed for women to smoothly and gentle remove hair without irritating your skin.

Benton - Aloe propolis soothing gel
fullsize 100ml $15
This gel contains 80% aloe barbadensis leaf juice and 10% of propolis extract for moisturizing, soothing and protecting your skin also it delivers relief and relaxation to your skin.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $29 + $6,99 shipping.
I paid $21.92 and 0.14 shipping costs.
There were 7 different boxes in this order. I've used 20 Memepoints, 
15% off code and got a $6 off affiliate discount.

 The value
Memebox Superbox #24 Waxing Care is worth $109

Check out the new Memebox deals! Newest arrivals, best deals!
Up to 26 Memepoints reward! (Every point = $1.00!!)

Conclusion: Complete Korean shower ritual!
I really like this box, I haven't tried anything yet. well the shaving wash is funny and smells nice. Also I've heard some things about the Benton product but I'm just going to use this product on my legs after shaving and not on my face, so no worries :) Also I'm happy with everything, it's not special but it completes my Korean shower ritual xD Sometimes I like to shower with only 100% Korean products or only 100% organic, just fun :) and now my shaving razors are Korean too! :D If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review all the products of every memebox I have. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. and yes I've changed my review idea back to just blogposts, it's easier and I'm just going to make it shorter. Furthermore; I'm dying to play with my birthday gift! but I made a promise with myself that I had to blog because I skipped yesterday (my birthday gift was so much fun!) Tomorrow I'm going to post a blogpost about my birthday, it's going in parts :D and a unboxing of the CutiePieMarzie box requested by Ksenia :) See you tomorrow and enjoy your day! :D

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!