10 August 2014

Tara photoshoot August 9th Egg fun surprise!

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo egg fun baking homemade treats play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
*HI!*
So will you join us with an surprise egg fun time again?! Last time I've baked fairytale cookies and they've failed. Also Tara was a little sad, because there weren't any eggs in that recipe. In this recipe there are and she figured that out very fast when I've put all the ingredients on table in my Chocolate cake blogpost! She was hoping but she had a feeling she wouldn't get any. That is why she looks to me like that in this picture; *I love you and what are you up too?*

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo egg fun baking homemade treats play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
Holding the whisk right in front of her nose!
So I showed her the whisk with egg on it and put it right in front of her nose with only 1 cm space between it. And so you know she is blind and hadn't used her nose yet to smell it. Just looking at my for what I would say what comes next. :D

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo egg fun baking homemade treats play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
*Yes, yes, yes!*
So after moving it a bit and told to look (sure she's blind but that's the word I use for when I have something for her and put it in front of her nose) I love the way she lays like that with her paws so relax, just like a little princess :p haha!

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo egg fun baking homemade treats play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
*Give it!*
She figured it out there was coming more. Before I gave it to her I asked if she could grab it with her paw to make a cute picture and she did yay! :D I really love the way she looks here; with the full concentration.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo egg fun baking homemade treats play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
Intense joy!
No need for a dishwasher anymore! She got is all clean haha, (joke! I'll wash it!) I think it's beautiful to see how much she enjoys it so much that she closes her eyes.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo egg fun baking homemade treats play playing marjolein Kucmer 1 tired sleeping
*Happy*
After baking I saw her laying there like that. I was hoping she didn't moved and slowly walked up to her to take this picture. She glows with lots of happiness and satisfaction. 

Also I really love my new dslr camera and to shoot pictures of her, probably said this already before. But with this camera her honest and pure natural beauty is really more visible than with my other camera's.

The next photoshoots will be about:
A tiny bit of delicious cake, Tara and egg.
Tara & me on couch cushion.
And more!