30 August 2014

Tara photoshoot June 26 Tara & me on couch cushion.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo selfie nomakeup nomakeup hippy tshirt play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
"Helluuh!"
This is our favorite spot to hang out in the house lately. She already loved it and then I was jealous and said, move lady :P No I'm kidding, she loves it when I'll come and sit with her and she'll gladly make room. Also not wearing any makeup and wearing my hippy shirt. A casual summer day.

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo selfie nomakeup nomakeup hippy tshirt play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
Happy ladies
Holding hands sort of :P I was just telling her all sorts of stuff, Yes we had a real conversation! :P I told her she's sweet and that I love her, and asked if she was happy. Well as you can look by her face and tale she is!

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo selfie nomakeup nomakeup hippy tshirt play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
Time for kisses!
And then she went all serious and started kissing my hand, when that was over she started biting my hand and I made her totally crazy and all pictures went blurry after this moment :D

Tara photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo selfie nomakeup nomakeup hippy tshirt play playing marjolein Kucmer 1
Making faces
I think this picture is hilarious, it's blurry but fun. We were playing all crazy etc and suddenly she jumped of her cushion and I've caught her in the air. Our faces are so in the moment; Her face is like *Woh whuut?!* My face is like * I got you... concentrationnnn*

Yes, you see Memeboxes in the back, hard to not take a picture with them not in it :P
I hope you liked our crazy time :D 

 The next photoshoots will be about:
A tiny bit of delicious cake, Tara and egg.
Tara's treat haul & review
And more!

Stay tuned for more fun with Tara.