11 August 2014

Truly Yours Cattier-Paris limited edition XXL haul & review!

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing
Let's unbox this box!
A while ago I ordered this box because there are a lot of the products in here that I use daily or just love to try out. Yes I already knew what was in this box. Also this is A Dutch Subscriptions box but filled with international Organic products from Cattier-Paris. Also the only brand for skincare here in the Netherlands I'm not allergic to! So let's continue and see what's in here!

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing infor card paper text
The info card
So what do you need to know first, I'm not going to trans late that whole card from Dutch to English I just Googled the right info and there you go. Also Truly Yours was a monthly subscriptionbox but now just like Memebox you buy the special boxes manually, you know just the ones you like!

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing
Boom baby!
So Like I said I already knew what was in here and the price I paid for this box was only €13,49 instead of €40.48! So I thought because I needed to restock some products and I wanted to try out some things this was an amazing deal right! :)

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing Shampoo - Dry hair - Bamboo extracts
Shampoo - Dry hair - Bamboo extracts
fulllsize 250 ml €10,16
Description
An intensely nourishing shampoo to fortify and subtly perfume hair.
Cattier Shampoo dry hair Bamboo Extract is deeply nourishing for dry hair thanks to the conditioning, softening and protective properties of Bamboo Marrow and oil of Macadamia. Rich in Wheat protein composition which is very similar to the keratin proteins in hair, it strengthens the hair at its very roots, leaving it easier to comb out. Essential oils selected with the utmost care, have been added to enhance its cleansing properties and to leave the hair with a delicate fragrance.

How to use
Apply to wet hair and gently massage in, produce lather. Leave for a few moments, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Main Ingredients
Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Macadamia Nut oil, Bamboo Marrow, Plant vinegar (Lavender, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme), Wheat proteins, Glycerin (vegetale), Essential oil of Sage

My opinion
I really love the smell of this shampoo I think I've described something similar to this smell before. Well the feeling you get when you smell it! Check that here Memebox review #1: No #3. But then the feeling is more refreshing and uplifting, but still relaxing! Also it really does something for you dry hair. In the really cold winter days or early summer days your hair can become very dry and annoying! This shampoo is very soft for your hair and makes it; shiny, soft and bouncy again! goodbye straw feeling ;)

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing Face mask - Sensitive skin - Pink clay & Aloe Vera
Face mask - Sensitive skin - Pink clay & Aloe Vera
40ml €2,84 / fullsize 100ml €7,11 
Description
Protective and re-mineralizing, Pink Clay Facial Mask soothes sensitive skin.
The Cattier Pink Clay Facial Mask is a gentle treatment for sensitive and reactive skins, allowing these to enjoy the guarantee of a “healthy looking complexion”. Enriched with Shea Butter, known for its restorative, anti-drying and protective properties, and with Peppermint, for its refreshing and stimulating action, it softens and nourishes the epidermis and clarifying the skin. Due to the high content of micro-nutrients present in the clay, it provides the minerals and oligo elements needed for a beauty, glowing complexion.

How to use
Apply the Pink Clay Mask in a thick coat over the face and neck, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Leave on for approximately 10 minutes without allowing the mask to dry on the skin. Rinse off with tepid water and dry the skin with a cotton towel. Complete the treatment by applying the moisturizing cream Secret Botanique.

Main Ingredients
Pink clay, Organic shea butter, Organic peppermint extract, Lactic acid (vegetable), Aloe vera 

My opinion
Yes this mask is really pink! I haven't used this mask before. I do have the fullsize already but I wanted to get this mask also for my sister because my mom already has one and now we can use this mask all together and have fun watching our very very pink faces haha :D I've heard from others this mask is really very soft and gentle for your skin.

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing Beauty treatment for the eyes - Argan & rose
Beauty treatment for the eyes - Argan & rose
fullsize 15ml €17,28
Description
An anti age eye contour that reduces the color of shadows and bags under the eyes.
Éclat de Rose care is a beauty treatment for the eyes. Organic argan oil encourages cellular energy, intensely moisturizes the epidermis and strengthens its elasticity. A cocktail of active ingredients (black wheat wax and alga extracts) relieves congestion and reduces the color of dark circles. Butterfly lavender extract fights against expression wrinkles thanks to its smoothing properties. Organic rose extract, a gem of a beauty product, soothes and refreshes the skin. This care tones the area around the eyes and alleviates bags and fine lines. The eyes are more luminous.

How to use
Press slowly the pump to deliver the optimum dose of cream. Morning and evening, after carefully cleansing and drying the skin, massage the product into the area around the eyes from the interior towards the exterior by gently patting with the fingertips.

Main Ingredients
Organic argan oil, Black wheat wax, Red algae extract, Green micro-algae extract, Butterfly lavender extract, Organic rose flower extract 

My opinion
This eye cream really is soft to your skin and is spreads very easily! when you use the pump look out because it pumps royally! The smell is similar to a scent I've smelled before from a product from Memebox. I also gives my skin good enough of moist under my eyes and absorbs good. This is the first time I had this product so I'm very very happy with it! I can't live without it anymore.

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing Nourishing body milk - Shea butter & Geranium
Nourishing body milk - Shea butter & Geranium
10ml €0.51 / fullsize 200ml €10,16
Description
The ideal care for intense nourishment of dry to very dry skin.
Cattier Body Milk, with Shea butter and Geranium, moisturizes, soothes and deeply nourishes the epidermis. Rich in essential fatty acids, in essential oil of Geranium, with calming and soothing action, and in Shea Butter, renowned for its extraordinary restorative, anti-drying and protective properties, it prevents cutaneous dryness, softens and makes the skin suppler, enveloping it in a protective, lightly fragranced film.

How to use
Apply generously all over the body, concentrating on the dry areas. Massage in until completely absorbed.

Main Ingredients
Organic shea butter, Organic essential oil of geranium, Organic sunflower oil, Organic jojoba oil 

My opinion
I didn't need this sample because I already have the fullsize, but a little extra is always nice right! This body lotion is amazing! I love to use it on my dry legs in the winter, after I've showered for longer than 30 min on my legs and elbows, or when I just shaved my legs. I never use body lotions other than my legs or elbows/arms. mostly I find it to sticky even with this amazingly fast absorbing body lotion. I really love the feel and smell of this body lotion. you definitely don't need much so you can use it for a long, long time!

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing Nourishing day care - Rose & jojoba
Nourishing day care - Rose & jojoba
2ml €0.81 / fullsize 50ml €20.33
Description
Real softening care for dry and sensitive skin.
Fragrance-free, this nourishing care is ideal to daily moisturize and protect dry and sensitive skin. Regenerating, it moisturizes and nourishes in depth, soften and sooth the epidermis. 

How to use
Press slowly the pump to deliver the optimum dose of cream then apply all over the face, the neck and the décolleté until completely absorbed. Apply daily to a clean and dry skin for a supple, soft and perfectly hydrated skin.

Main Ingredients
Organic Sunflower extract, Organic Rose flower water, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Coconut butter, Complex of natural ingredients rich in Ceramides, Phospholipids and Amino Acids (DMS®), Calendula extract 

My opinion
So I also have this one already in fullsize and the Moisturizing day care with pumpkin seeds and coconut butter. I really love to use this nourishing cream for my night time routine in the average and colder days. It really gives my skin lots of moist and nourishes it well when your skin needs it. The other cream I use a lot for daily use and for when spring comes I start to use it for my night routine as well. I really love their creams a lot and they are so gentle for my skin! It depends on the weather but when it's good it absorbs really well!

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing Gentle cleansing milk - Cornflower & sunflower
Gentle cleansing milk - Cornflower & sunflower
50ml €2,79 / fullsize 200ml €11,17
Description
Soft and effective face and eye makeup removal.
The Caresse d’Herboriste cleansing milk effectively removes makeup and impurities while respecting the skin’s natural balance. Enriched with natural softening and nourishing ingredients (organic cornflower water and organic sunflower extract), it gently removes makeup from the face and eyes.

How to use
With a piece of cotton wool, apply the gentle cleansing milk all over the face, throat and décolleté. Use morning and evening, before Rosée Florale lotion, for clear, gentle and refreshed skin.

Main Ingredients
Organic Cornflower flower water, Glycerin (vegetale), Organic Sunflower extract 

My opinion
Honestly I don't get an allergic reaction to this but it stings my skin a bit on the most sensitive places on my face. On my cheeks, chin and around my nose. I already have the fullsize of this product and I was already planning to give this one to my sister who has a less sensitive skin. I didn't bought the box because of this product, already planned on giving it away.

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing Refreshing toothpaste - Mint & clay
Refreshing toothpaste - Mint & clay
fullsize 75ml €6,09
Description
Enriched with clay and essential oil of mint for fresh breath, healthy teeth and strong gums. This remineralising toothpaste with clay and essential oil of organic mint freshens the breath and helps maintain healthy teeth and gums. Highly effective natural ingredients have been selected to protect and clean the teeth: 
- Clay, a natural complex composition rich in minerals, strengthens the tooth enamel 
- Sea salt and its trace elements tighten the gums and stimulate natural tooth cleaning 
- Organic essential oil of mint, a purifying agent, lastingly freshens the breath.

How to use
After every meal, gently brush from the gums to the teeth for 3 minutes. For total action, before rinsing your mouth, place a small amount of toothpaste on the tip of your finger and gently massage your gums. 

Main Ingredients
Green clay, Essential oil of mint 

My opinion
It tastes funky and very traditional toothpasty if you know what I mean. I do like it somehow but I prefer my everyday toothpaste just to be save. I could use this just through out the day but to use it for the 2 most important toothbrush moments of the day I'll not use it.

truly yours cattier paris limited special edition dutch netherlands organic biologisch sale discount haul review shoplog unboxing
Conclusion: It's all about the eyes & hair.
So maybe I bought this box because I wanted to restock my shampoo and really try out that eye cream. Also I was curious about the toothpaste, sadly not a big woow for that. the other products are fun and I already have so that's okay :).I do recommend Cattier-Paris to everyone who has a very sensitive skin and dry to combined skin. I spend years of finding a brand for skincare that didn't killed or hurt my skin and finaly this brand waived to me and we've became best friends! So I really recommend it!

For everyone in the Netherlands

For everyone who's interested in Cattier-Paris

Do you have a favorite organic product of brand?