02 September 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Overload channel trailer VIDEO!!

Marjolein Kucmer Memebox overload subscriptionbox beautybox youtube video channel trailer old film
Memebox Overload youtube video!!
So in this video I'm going to show you what I've build. Be prepared, it's a lot!! I've build it just for fun, then I thought let's make a funny video. I hope you like it. Also I've a picture in color further in this post. I've put myself in it as a watermark haha!

Marjolein Kucmer Memebox overload subscriptionbox beautybox youtube video channel trailer old film
77 Memeboxes!
So these are all the Memeboxes I've received so far. As you know I've ordered 104 and not planning to stop buying yet ;) This time I also stepped outside of my safe windows movie maker program and played along with another video editor :) Plus I didn't had a clue about how to watermark this so I just sat there :P

I hope you like my video.
Please like & subscribe for more :D

Stay tuned for more Memefun!