29 September 2014

Tara (rip) photoshoot August 13 Tara meets budget treat = Fail!

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Yes, treat time!*
Giving me a paw already before knowing what she got
So in this blogpost I'll show you her reaction to a low budget brand treat. It looks fabulous but she was already suspicious. I tried to make in more interesting but...

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Hmm, careful...*
So I just gave her this and this is the first thing she does, sniffs it and licks it carefully.

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Néh what to do with you*
She pushed it off her cushion with her nose, that was super cute to see but annoying, 'cause what to do now?

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treatTara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*left: gotya, huh?* *right: GOTYA!*
(click to enlarge)
I've asked her if she wanted to get it again; this is what happened xD Apparently the smell isn't that strong, so she missed the first time. Her confusing and her success expression looks so cute :)

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*So excited!*
Hahah she is more excited about all the attention, than actually about that new bone.

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Let's go again...*
So I thought let's give it another try with her all excited mood now.

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*You'll get 1 pose!*
So this was a very short moment in seconds she actually took the bone in her mouth xD

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Pff feel dirty!*
The bone made her paws all dirty. Crappy stuff!

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Love you, but you have something else right?*
She looks so pretty!! She knows I got something else (smells it). This bone was really crap and this was the only time in her life she touched it. It's in the trash now.

Check this blogpost to see her moment with a Bonzo treat (great success!)

I love you
Still my entire mind and feelings are confused. My eyes don't see Tara and my mind says she's passed away. My heart and feelings still feels she's there. Like and energy still walking around. (not talking about ghosties) My feeling is just still so confused. I still have this feeling I have to tell her goodnight after I turn of the light. This confusing doesn't make me cry. I love her and I know she's save. And this does still creates some tears in my eyes, knowing I could save her and that she's okay know, passed away in our loving arms, the safest place on earth. I love you my Tara.

The next photoshoots will be about:
All about Tara
Big Bonzo treats haul
And more!

Stay tuned for more fun with Tara.