29 September 2014

Tara (rip) photoshoot August 13 Tara meets Bonzo treat = Success!

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*What's this?!*
Perfect commercial dog ;)
So in this blogpost I'll show you her reaction to her first Bonzo treat ever. She already knew it was coming because the smell is so extremely strong and yummy to her. These are bacon kind of strips with a super strong bacon scent and taste (I guess) She loves them!

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat

*What first nose, ears, eyes.. A grab it!!*
As soon as I took one strip out, she charged at it to grab it.

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Treat, Treat, Treat!*
I told her to hold still but there's no eye contact. Ever if she's blind she knows what looking at me means.

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Let's try a paw*
She still needed to hold. I waiting for her eye attention. Nope she thought of tricks by herself.

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
"I love this face"
She looks so focused and curious. Her head a bit down and looking straight forward, Her brows tilt, her top head muscles tightened, her ears up and her holding her breath.

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Breath and relax*
This photo is literally taken 14 seconds after the previous one! :)

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Hmm smells bacon!*
Finally she used her nose to smell it! Also love to see her do that; pushed her nose forward to really smell it good :)


Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Let's try this... so scary... here we go!*
This is her face when she would do a bark. This is a trick I've learned her, she's a very quite dog never barks. It took my 6 years to learn her this and still she's very submissive  about it (pushing her neck and shoulders a bit lower)


Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*Loosing it, give it!*
A moment after she couldn't hold it any longer and got crazy with her paws and mind. I put the Camera away after because now she needed to sit and be calm said with a more serious tone :)


Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*YES!*
She did amazing basic sit and was calm and I got eye contact ;) so yes she got her treat :D


Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*This is so good!*
This is her face when she eats something for the very first time. Full concentration, relaxation and joy.


Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer treats bonzo bacon bone lab dog budget treat
*What!?*
"Now it's gone"
This picture is a bit blurry but her expression is so amazing and funny :D

Check this blogpost to see her moment with a low budget treat (Super fail!)


I love you
Still my entire mind and feelings are confused. My eyes don't see Tara and my mind says she's passed away. My heart and feelings still feels she's there. Like and energy still walking around. (not talking about ghosties) My feeling is just still so confused. I still have this feeling I have to tell her goodnight after I turn of the light. This confusing doesn't make me cry. I love her and I know she's save. And this does still creates some tears in my eyes, knowing I could save her and that she's okay know, passed away in our loving arms, the safest place on earth. I love you my Tara.

The next photoshoots will be about:
All about Tara
Big Bonzo treats haul
And more!

Stay tuned for more fun with Tara.