24 September 2014

Tara (rip) photoshoot July 12 Tara & the Memeplan + Video!

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*Hi, yes I'm happy!*
Question: are you happy?!
So today I'm gonna show you my Memeplan that only works for memebloggers with less memeboxes than me, I figured. Also while shooting this I figured that out and so this plan failed but turned into lots and lots of fun for me and my model; Tara :D + a fun video at the end of this post! :)

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
The Memeplan for <50 Memebox bloggers
So I love to write unboxing blogposts but I also wanted to unbox he boxes already and use everything. There for I had to keep all the card in a separate box, but how did I know about which box I already wrote a blogpost? So My plan was to paste a little gem on the card right after the name if I already blogged about that one. For the reviews I would paste a gem next to the product number on the card. This is a great system for bloggers with around <50 Memeboxes. When playing with Tara I figured when I'll get more boxes, I go crazy with those gems stickers. So I made that Memebox Database page and there I kind of have the same system. So now enjoy the pictures we made during this discovery! :)

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*What? I'm lazy*
Look Tara, fun, fun, fun! Wake up and you'll get cookies :)

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*Cheese?!*
Someone in the meantime asked her if she wanted cheese. I don't remember this but this is definitely a I want cheese face and she's looking in the right direction xD

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*Cookie!*
So this picture makes my plan idea look so much more serious, 
Cookies what's she thinking about!? haha ;)

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*No clue, just happy*
So in this meantime I figured it out my plan s*cked for me 
and thought let's make some cool pictures if she was up to it :)

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*Do whatever you want, I'm blind right ;)*
This is the next shot and she was just like this for a moment, day dreaming I think xD

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*I'm listening*
I love this picture so much! The lighting on her is so pretty and pure, Her eyes has that perfect sparkle and her hair looks so extremely soft, like you almost could feel it on the picture. She is that way by natural but it's hard to take that all in, in only 1 picture. I'm proud of this one!

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*Let's paw her, here you go!*
I didn't ask for a paw, just got it :D I did thought about it...could she maybe?...

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*What?*
When she took her paw back she secretly took this little paper with her under her belly, like I wouldn't see :P haha. The free from oil & trouble :O

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*Hi, yes I'm happy!*
I asked her if she was happy after placing all those card around and on her and yes she was for a few seconds xD

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*Grr cards*
Somehow she got the spirit and wanted to play with whatever I did next :P so I thought well yeah take a memecard if you like. This was her first look :P

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*GRRR Memebox!*
lol like she would know. after I said it was okay she went crazy and this was the best picture I got left of that crazy shoot! xD After I started filming.

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*I feel so good!*
Right after the camera stopped filming she looked up again and gave me this face. Happy satisfied face :)

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
*Sorry*
She was so not sorry, she probably thinks: tired and curious. But this picture looks so guilty and cute, like she is sorry :P

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
The damage
So a few card I own look like this now :) Do I mind, nope, do I still have to write reviews about some of these products, yes. Is the text still readable, nope xD. We had fun :D

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper
Nap time
After this she turned around and went in to a deep nap :) so cute :D

Tara rip photo shoot cute adorable blind labrador blond kawaii sweet keai aegyo play playing Kucmer memebox memeplan memefun crazy paper youtube video
Her crazy Meme Youtube moment :D
This was right after her super crazy moment, so she's called down a bit already, but still crazy :D Enjoy watching :)

I love you
After writing this post it feels weird, because mostly I would turn my head and look at her with lots of love. Now I look next to me automatically with lots of love but she's not there and my eyes confirm that but deep down my feelings says she's there. This confusing but this doesn't make me cry. I love her and I know she's save. And this does creates some tears in my eyes, knowing I could save her and that she's okay know, passed away in our loving arms, the safest place on earth. I love you my Tara.


The next photoshoots will be about:
Tara's meets Bonzo treats
All about Tara
Big Bonzo treats haul
And more!

Stay tuned for more fun with Tara.