26 October 2014

ABCDEat Halloween Party Box unboxing & review!!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
\ ☉.☉ / "Boo"
Genie from geniesfavproducts and Joey (her business partner) launched a snack subscriptionbox. This Halloween Party Box was their first box (Trial box)! I love Halloween so I really needed this box! ;) I give her my full support and already bought some more boxes! Not only to support, but also for me of course because this box is AMAZING! Let's continue to the review yay! :D

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts 11
The information card
This was the first box. The next boxes will have a fancy new information card with pictures etc! Also about the products, I don't know the names so I'll improvise :) At the end of this blogpost I'll give more information about the box and how/where to buy. 

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts 5
The Evil eye & Damons teeth!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
The Evil Eye
This really freaked me out, yes I'm a p*ssy when it comes to body parts etc. Although I love watching the Walking Dead (don't ask me how I watch that xD) At first I just wanted to give it away but then I saw that it was only the plastic paper that looked funky. Silly me! always bite the half off so see what's inside, strawberry goodness! I really like this candy; a sweet and soft taste!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Damons teeth
I haven't opened this yes but I think I would taste like something sweet too! I once had teeth like this for carnival when I was a kid. Fun to see this again :D I think this is bloody fantastic ;)

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Koala patch & Spooky potato's

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Koala Patch
I've seen this brand before, never tasted it though. I'm really curious, because I always thought there was this watery chocolate stuff inside. But instead there is this hard bubbly chocolate inside. You know that chocolate that looks like cheese with tiny holes :P It taste freakin amazing and I love it! When I find more of this I'm gonna buy it! :D

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Spooky Potato's
New favorite chips added to the list, Added also to the list one time only. I need more of this. The taste is so different and special from chips we have here! It's soft and sweet but also spicy and strong but it doesn't burn your tong after you finished the bag...what?! ;)

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Walking Dead props
Nope didn't taste this.. I just can't after watching the second episode from the Walking Dead. I bet they taste wonderful and sweet! But I'm gonna make some kids happy with these when they come knocking on our doors on Halloween :)

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Dracutrolls

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Dracutrolls
I think they look like tiny vampires :) I really love these and there gone already :) They taste so good and super sweet. I normally have trouble eating wine gummy candy, somehow it hurts me teeth :O But these are so soft to bite, nomnomnom and gone :D

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Chippy Hollow & Fright Panda

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Chippy Hollow
These are amazing! I need more! It's hard to describe how amazing they are. I'm going to try; Soft, hollow, yummy. Well there you go. I can't just name it what I taste but I can tell you it's amazing!!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Fright Panda
This is such a delicious cookie! at the back there is hard brown and white chocolate. The cookie if nice and crunchy! Sadly there were only 4 cookies in the bag. I need a whole box of these :P probably not so healthy xD but still fun and tasty!

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Splash me's

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Splash me's
I thought it was so scared to eat this, and yes I know, but still! So I choose this thing. I must say I love the dracutrolls more. These are kind of the wine gummy kinds which hurt me teeth. so ignore that it's just my crazy thing. The taste is different from the other wine gums. More serious and calm taste. But because I'm a scardypants I'm also gonna give this to the kids soon ;)

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Check it out!
Click the picture above to go to their Facebook page!
So ABCDEat is a subscriptionbox where you have to buy each box separately so you'll never get stuck with a subscription, how awesome is that right?! Also there are different boxes for you to order. The standard monthly boxes and special themed boxes. Sometimes there are special box deals going on.

The boxes that are currently available are
ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproductsABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproductsABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts
Weekend Pouch! (no picture) 

Weekend Pouch (shipping date: 29.10.2014)
November Box (still available until 31.10.2014)
Dinner 4 One Box (shipping date: 29.10.2014)
Green Box (shipping date: 05.11.2014)
December Box (shipping date: 17.11.2014)

How to order:
1) Email them at abcdeat2u@gmail.com, telling them:
- which item(s) you would like to order
- which shipping method you prefer (airmail or registered)
- your PayPal address so that they can invoice you and request payment
2) They will confirm your order within 2 working days, and also send you an invoice for your purchase.
3) Then please transfer the amount stated on the invoice within 3 working days via PayPal, and also tell them your name, address, and phone number.
4) They will notify you once They have shipped out your order.

This is what I've ordered yesterday! :D
Weekend Pouch (shipping date: 29.10.2014)
November Box (still available until 31.10.2014)
Dinner 4 One Box (shipping date: 29.10.2014)
December Box (shipping date: 17.11.2014)

ABCDEat Halloween party box unboxing review subscriptionbox snacks snack chinese asian food season october candy autumn hong kong genie geniesfavproducts

Stay tuned for more ABCDEat fun!