30 October 2014

Memebox (미미박스) Luckybox #8

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #8 unboxing review preview box
Feeling lucky?
So I've bought this Memebox within seconds because there was a tiny error on this box's shipping that was only like 5 minutes or so. This never ever happened before , just saw it and didn't think about it and bought it. So this is the Luckybox #8 and are we feeling lucky with this box?!


겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #8 unboxing review preview box look inside
LOL
So hmm No I'm not lucky with this box, lots of other people are. This is a very, very amazing and awesome box but for me... I already have all the products already and x2! :D But they are great products so who cares right :)

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #8 unboxing review preview box too cool for school dinoplatz cinema city dear by enprani moistfull booskin
Dear by Enprani - Moistfull booskin
65ml $16,79 / fullsize 120ml $31
This booskin is a booster & skin toner combined in 1 product. It will give you skin deep hydration and nourishment and a boost up effect to your skin care.

Too Cool for School - Dinoplatz cinema city
10ml $10 / fullsize 30ml $30
This multi functional CC cream has sun protection, it brightens your skin and it has an anti-aging effect. This CC cream also gives nutrition and moisture to your skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #8 unboxing review preview box O& soap berry bubble cleanser dermab daily moisture body lotion
O& - Soap berry bubble cleanser
fullsize 100ml $13
This berry soap with mineral water creates bouncy textured bubbles. It removes all residues, dead skin cells and sebum for a natural glowing effect.

Derma:b - Daily Moisture Body Lotion
100ml $4 / fullsize 400ml $16
It provides 24 hydration and leaves your skin soft & smooth. It helps maintain the moisture/ oil balance of your skin also good for sensitive skin.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #8 unboxing review preview box sn-t goddes cream tonymoly delight tony tint 02 red
SN -T - Goddess Cream
fullsize 50ml $19
This non greasy cream will hydrate, revitalize and soothes troubled skin and protects it from impurities. This jelly cream absorbs also fast into your skin.

TonyMoly - Delight tony tint - #2 Red
1,5ml $0,83 / fullsize 9ml $5
A bestselling lip tint in Korea. This tint gives you a beautiful, long-lasting, radiant vivid red color to your lips with the slightest touch.

겟잇뷰티박스 by 미미박스 memebox Luckybox beautybox #8 unboxing review preview box t.p.o. v-line banding mask ryo anti-hair loss treatment
T.P.O. - V-line banding mask
fullsize 2 pcs $2
This V-line mask with Hydrolyzed collagen, adenosine caffeine and other elasticity ingredients for skin firming effects to create the perfect youthful and baby face look.

Ryo - Anti hair loss treatment
2x 50ml $3 / 200ml $12
This hair treatment will prevent hair loss, re-energize and strengthen thin damaged hair. With the cooling formula it also soothes and nourishes your scalp.

Do you want to buy a Memebox? A Memebox? YES, a Memebox!
Then click the picture above! :)

What I paid:
The box costs $23 + $6.99 standard shipping or 18.99 express shipping 
I paid $3 and free express shipping.
I had 10 points on my account and a $10 off code.
Also on this box was an shipping error, so shipping was 100% free
(standard and express shipping)

 The value
Luckybox #8 is worth $73.62

Conclusion: Doubles :)
So I do like this box, although it are only doubles to what I already have. I really loved the boostkin a lot (empty!) and the SN-T goddes cream is one of my favorites and now I got 3 of them so yay! The lip tint is like my fifth or something xd Haven't tried those masks yet, so if I like them I now have 4 :P And I can't live without that body lotion so yeah I really think it's an amazing box but how much doubles can you own...
 If you have any requests for reviews about a product(s) just ask in the comments. Also I will review the products I love most of every memebox I own. I mostly review 4 products at a time or else it will be a never ending blogpost. Or maybe I'll make a video about it with more products, who knows :)
Furthermore; Jofee is going insane with his anti-greedy bowl (with those shapes inside so they don't eet too fast) I bought this for him because he loves adventures and challenges. The thing is he doesn't eat out of it he just plays with the empty bowl. He moves it around the whole room, hunts it and barks at it; super cute! (youtube worthy on another day!) "and the bowl is now stuck under the closet.. momento!" So I think it's again a wonder that I've wrote a Memebox unboxing! "again it's under another closet xD" Now I'm gonna take that bowl and he's gonna play with a silent fluffy toy or bone because I need quiet time, I wanna watch the movie Into the Storm, yes that's quiet time for me xD I hope to write another blogpost tomorrow again! See you soon! <3

 Stay tuned for more Memefun!